Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the 13 most gruesome lyrics ever (according to blender)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 13 most gruesome lyrics ever (according to blender)

link

SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, CANNIBAL CORPSE and MAYHEM are among the bands featured in Blender magazine's list of the "13 Most Gruesome Lyrics... Ever." The final list looks as follows:

01. MAYHEM,
    02. CANNIBAL CORPSE, "Hammer Smashed Face"
    03. ARAB ON RADAR, "
    04. SLAYER, "Piece by Piece"
    05. GRAVEDIGGAZ, "1-800-Suicide"
    06. DARK LOTUS, "Black Rain"
    07. AUTOPSY,
    08. SLIPKNOT, "Disasterpiece"
    09. HAEMORRHAGE, "Sublime Anatomy of Revenge"
    10. GETO BOYS, "Mind of a Lunatic"
    11. NAPALM DEATH, "Maggots in Your Coffin"
    12. ANAL C$#%, "Into the Oven"
    13. SKINLESS, "Crispy Kids"

i deleted some of the names. there's explanations why the songs were picked in the link. there's a lot of other CC songs more gruesome then hammer smashed face. and i don't think the slipknot song should be on there since it's not that violent.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Uhhhh

Comment

I can't believe GANGSER N.I.P. isn't on that list.....he's got a song that is just nasty.

Talks about dating a dead horse..

"Sick in the head, bloodshed and a bodybag. You want a new leg, give me some needle and thread so I can so you one. Cause I'm in it to win it..my horrorscope said I'ma die in twenty minutes."

Just the beginning of the song...it get much worse.

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
        Uhhhh

Oh lordy...

Comment

What??? No "Ice Ice Baby?" Word to their mother, they don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
              link

SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, CANNIBAL CORPSE and MAYHEM are among the bands featured in Blender magazine's list of the "13 Most Gruesome Lyrics... Ever." The final list looks as follows:

01. MAYHEM,
              03. ARAB ON RADAR, "
              07. AUTOPSY,

i deleted some of the names. there's explanations why the songs were picked in the link. there's a lot of other CC songs more gruesome then hammer smashed face. and i don't think the slipknot song should be on there since it's not that violent.
              I was just listening to that song

Comment

link

01. MAYHEM,
                03. ARAB ON RADAR, "
                07. AUTOPSY,

Mayhem has gotten pathetic, their lyrics aren't as bad anymore, but Slayer and Cannibal Corpse still rock.

Comment

Those are some of the cheesiest lyrics I have ever read. What is the point of writing something so obscene without meaning?

Comment

Originally posted by LordXenu
                    Those are some of the cheesiest lyrics I have ever read. What is the point of writing something so obscene without meaning?
                    music doesn't have to have meaning. music is just music. and it's not just about lyrics and vocals. those bands have some of the most talented musicians but don't get recognized because of the type of the music they play. and like alex webster said in an interview "the reason for the dark lyrics is because you don't wanna pay to go pay to see a horror movie and have it end up be more of a comedy."
                    Last edited by tpryce93; 10-31-2006, 04:34 PM.
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I will make a song so gruesome it will blow your minds away..

*Clears throat*

I will poke your eyes out ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Then I will put them in a blender ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Then I will put them back in your eye holes ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                        I will make a song so gruesome it will blow your minds away..

*Clears throat*

I will poke your eyes out ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Then I will put them in a blender ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Then I will put them back in your eye holes ooooo

ooo

ooo

yeah...

Brilliant!
                        *You must spread your cp's dummy* LMAO. Hilarious.
                        Now going back on topic. No "Reign in Blood" Surprises me a little. Loved that Slayer album when it came out. I'm an old man now so I don't listen to that kind of music much anymore.

My step-brother is in a band -Workhorse- They play dives around Denver all the time. I haven't seen them since last Thanksgiving but they were heavy and loud. Check them out if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                          *You must spread your cp's dummy* LMAO. Hilarious.
                          Now going back on topic. No "Reign in Blood" Surprises me a little. Loved that Slayer album when it came out. I'm an old man now so I don't listen to that kind of music much anymore.

My step-brother is in a band -Workhorse- They play dives around Denver all the time. I haven't seen them since last Thanksgiving but they were heavy and loud. Check them out if you can.
                          well it has piece by piece from reign in blood.
                          the space that is mine

Comment

well it has piece by piece from reign in blood.
                            It was, wasn't it. My bad. Haven't listened to that album in a while. I think I still have Seasons laying around here somewhere. Your thread made me wanna listen to a Slayer CD. Thanks man.

Comment

music doesn't have to have meaning. music is just music. and it's not just about lyrics and vocals. those bands have some of the most talented musicians but don't get recognized because of the type of the music they play. and like alex webster said in an interview "the reason for the dark lyrics is because you don't wanna pay to go pay to see a horror movie and have it end up be more of a comedy."
                              Music is art. When you put senseless words with broken beats, it destroys that art. You should at least have some substance to what you are doing. I listen to every type of music and I like what I like. Also, in listening - and studying - how much music I do, I know plenty about musicians. Most of those bands a very talent-less. Sure, they play lightning fast arpeggios and can 'shred', but it doesn't make sense when you look at it as music.

I'm not looking to start a fight. I'm just saying what I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X