So whos on the cover this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whos on the cover this year

Anyone know whos going on the madden cover this year? Is it MVp or is there a seperate thing for player of the year or what have ya?

My guess is going to Manning.

TOM BRADY I SEEN IT AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY

Comment

good, hopefully the cover curse will continue and he'll get hurt. Then we'll see how far the patsies make it without him. No where! HAR HAR HAR!

Comment

any links?

Comment

Originally posted by poothainl
          TOM BRADY I SEEN IT AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY
          The only cover I see on gamestop is just the title Madden 2005...
          sigpic

Comment

Terrel Owens is on the ESPN cover

Comment

ray lewis is on the cover of Madden.
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

I heard it was R Lewis too.
                #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

Ray "Handcuff" Lewis is on the cover because the new Madden is going to really emphasize defense. That new "hit stick" feature sounds really cool.
                  senior writer: Footballguys.com

NFL Insider 102.3 ESPN

Comment

Yes, I think Maddens defense will be absolutly sick this year. I read somewhere there trying to do play by play commentary this year too, cant remeber if it was just a rumor or not thoguh....

Comment

I dunno, I've seen Tom Brady too...

...Could be an outdated box pic though
                      "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
                      As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

It is Ray Lewis

I heard Madden's going for more of a Grand Theft Auto feel.

Cody
                        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                        "These people need me." Zack Morris
                        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                        X