Around the Horn: Where's Kellerman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Horn: Where's Kellerman?

I kinda dissed Max all the time but he's light years better than "stat boy". How long do we have to put up with this chode?

Benny

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i think max is working wid another TV channel or show somethin.....i dont like "stat boy" from PTI

I don't like him either.

He is the very definition of CHODE.

Comment

Kellerman went to Fox Sports Net - a damn shame. I love that show, and not having Kellerman is a bummer. But on the bright side, we still get to listen to Woody Paige's mispronounciations, incoherent speech and arguments, along with his pointing. When he and Mariotti get going against each other - best part of my whole day.

Comment

Woody Paige is friggin hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Woody Paige is friggin hillarious.
          Best part of the whole show. I swear the guy puts down about a pint of booze prior to every show.

Comment

Originally posted by caveatemptor
            Best part of the whole show. I swear the guy puts down about a pint of booze prior to every show.
            I like it when he gets pissed after he is muted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              I like it when he gets pissed after he is muted.
              He either rolls his eyes, just keeps going, or starts cussing at everyone. Sounds like.........me.

Comment

Just what the hell is Firefly DK? I've not even heard of it and I'm quite an avid TV watcher.

Comment

Originally posted by caveatemptor
                  Just what the hell is Firefly DK? I've not even heard of it and I'm quite an avid TV watcher.

It's a show that was on in 2002 and was abruptly canceled by FOX after 11 episodes. It's a combination of Sci Fi and a Western. Basically it's a Western that takes 500 years in the future. It's really good and I have been reccomending it to everyone.

The DVD set is out and it includes 3 unaired episodes for a total of 14. All for about 35 bucks. It's a really good show. You should give it a try.

Look at the reviews on Amazon.com

Give it try, 14 hours of entertainment for 35 bucks. You can't go wrong!

Comment

Jay Mariotti reminds me of a whining 6 year old girl when he doesn't get his way...but thats what makes this show so good.
                    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                      Jay Mariotti reminds me of a whining 6 year old girl when he doesn't get his way...but thats what makes this show so good.
                      Yeah, you have to have conflicting views or otherwise the show wouldn't be any good.

Comment

I miss Kellerman too. He seemed to be a much more competant host than stat boy. Kellerman's contract with ESPN expired a couple of months ago and ESPN did not renew his contract. I think Kellerman wanted a raise and ESPN wasn't willing to give him one.

My favorite on the show is Tim Cowlishaw (although he's not on the show that often). His dry sense of humor is a welcome alternative to the yelling lunatics (Paige, Mariotti) that are on the show.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                        X