Star Wars....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars....

Did anyone preorder the dvd set! I can't wait! I've been waiting for years for these films to come out on dvd! September can't come fast enough. May 18th 2005 cant come any quicker! That's when episode3 is due. I just hope the creeping fear isn't the subtitle that lucas will title it though, that's lame! LOL

who cares

Comment

Dude, never say who cares STAR WARS IS FREAKING AWESOME!Yoda's off the hizel
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        who cares
        If you don't care, then don't respond to the post jackass!

Comment

geez, sorry

Comment

Re: Star Wars....

Originally posted by Tony
            Did anyone preorder the dvd set! I can't wait! I've been waiting for years for these films to come out on dvd! September can't come fast enough. May 18th 2005 cant come any quicker! That's when episode3 is due. I just hope the creeping fear isn't the subtitle that lucas will title it though, that's lame! LOL

Yeah, I can't wait either. I didn't preorder it because Im gonna with my Best Buy card. I get it a little cheaper that way.

Comment

Re: Star Wars....

When I heard that George Lucas was being an ass and refusing to release the original cuts of the films I thought long and hard about boycotting them. Greedo shooting first...AARRGGHHH!!!

Then I decided I've been waiting too long for the DVD's to let Lucas' vanity and insanity keep me from enjoying some of my all-time favorite movies in digital quality with Dolby Digital surround sound. I've already got 3 different copies of the VHS sets and I don't watch them anymore because I've gotten too spoiled by DVD. Fine, Lucas, you're getting my money yet again you bastard!!!
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Star Wars....

Originally posted by Javalon
                I've already got 3 different copies of the VHS sets and I don't watch them anymore because I've gotten too spoiled by DVD. Fine, Lucas, you're getting my money yet again you bastard!!!
                Sell the other three copies, use that money to purchase the DVDs...

Comment

Tony where did you pre-order the dvd set from?

Comment

amazon.com is taking preorders, $42 for widescreen. But i'm sure other sites are also. Not a bad price though, for 4 discs.
                    Last edited by Tony; 04-15-2004, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks Tony. Yeah that's a really good price for 4 disc

Comment

Ordered it today, I honestly can't wait. I've no teven read any of the blurb about, so forgive my ignorance but what are the reported differences?
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Lucas claims that he's planning on adding or upgrading scenes for new hope and empire strikes back.

Comment

Lucas claims that he's planning on adding or upgrading scenes for new hope and empire strikes back.

Yeah, one of them is changing the Emperor so he's the same actor in all the movies.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...bpalpatine.jpg

There's a picture. The top actor is going to replace the scenes of the bottom actor. I think there's going to alot more little things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              Yeah, one of them is changing the Emperor so he's the same actor in all the movies.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...bpalpatine.jpg

There's a picture. The top actor is going to replace the scenes of the bottom actor. I think there's going to alot more little things like this.
                              Right. I believe the actor is a guy called Ian McDiarmid. I gotta say though that the bottom guy looks more like Palpatine (McDiarmid) as he appears in Ep I & II. The top guy reminds me more of Peter Cushing.
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                              X