Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidey 3

http://a123.g.akamai.net/7/123/22372...ailer_720p.wmv

I just found a high res trailer, thought you guys might want a looksee.

Looks damn nice. I was never a fan of Kirsten Dunst, but otherwise the movie looks solid.

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
    http://a123.g.akamai.net/7/123/22372...ailer_720p.wmv

I just found a high res trailer, thought you guys might want a looksee.

Looks damn nice. I was never a fan of Kirsten Dunst, but otherwise the movie looks solid.
    I can't wait until this comes out...the Spiderman movie are some of my favorite movies...

we still have to wait till May though...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
      I can't wait until this comes out...the Spiderman movie are some of my favorite movies...

we still have to wait till May though...

Yea -_-

In terms of superhero movies, Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins are up there on my favorites list.

Comment

Yea -_-

In terms of superhero movies, Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins are up there on my favorites list.
        You didn't like the first one?

Or just thought the 2nd was better?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
          You didn't like the first one?

Or just thought the 2nd was better?
          I just liked the 2nd one better ^_^

Comment

[url]
            Shame...that's one of the main reasons I like the movies so much. I don't think they could've found a better MJ.

And I think Katie Holmes was the only casting mistake of Batman Begins. However I can already tell you one of the casting mistakes of The Dark Knight...unless he proves me wrong...and he better....

Maybe they'll put Scarlett in now that she's worked with Nolan, Cain and Bale... (The Prestige).
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
              Shame...that's one of the main reasons I like the movies so much. I don't think they could've found a better MJ.

And I think Katie Holmes was the only casting mistake of Batman Begins. However I can already tell you one of the casting mistakes of The Dark Knight...unless he proves me wrong...and he better....

Maybe they'll put Scarlett in now that she's worked with Nolan, Cain and Bale... (The Prestige).
              I think sony is showing way too much footage for spidey 3 imo. The first trailer would've been enough, though we've probably seen about 3 trailers already.

As for The Dark Knight, i'll reserve judgement for heath ledger, he may surprise? As for scarlett, I wish WB/DC would resurrect supergirl, scarlett johanson would be nice for that role.

Comment

I've said this about both of the other Spiderman movies and they haven't failed to exceed my expectations, but I'm nervous about this one.

The Sandman?! C'mon. Out of all of the supervillains they could have used in this movie, he's probably the most implausible from a real life perspective. And making him the 'real killer' of Ben Parker? Gah.

I don't know if they just got a new writer or what, but I don't like where this is going.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                  I've said this about both of the other Spiderman movies and they haven't failed to exceed my expectations, but I'm nervous about this one.

The Sandman?! C'mon. Out of all of the supervillains they could have used in this movie, he's probably the most implausible from a real life perspective. And making him the 'real killer' of Ben Parker? Gah.

I don't know if they just got a new writer or what, but I don't like where this is going.
                  Yeah, the 'real killer' of Ben Parker is just...eh.

I don't think I like where this is going either.

At least they are starting to get into the Hob Goblin...
                  sigpic

Comment

They should've brought in the Venom from the cartoon series

But it's still going to be good anyways.

Comment

They were supposed to have Venom no? I guess they're just using Sandman.

But this looks good, trailer loosk awesome.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                        They were supposed to have Venom no? I guess they're just using Sandman.

But this looks good, trailer loosk awesome.
                        They do have Venom.

Tropher Grace is Venom in Spidey 3. In the previews you see the black stuff clinging on to Parker when he's in his apartment no? And thats why his costume is black in the film.
                        sigpic

Comment

Venom, Sandman and the Hobgoblin. I've seen all the previews, the little they showed of the goblins outfit looked real dorky.

At least Ghost Rider will be out in February to tide me over.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            Venom, Sandman and the Hobgoblin. I've seen all the previews, the little they showed of the goblins outfit looked real dorky.

At least Ghost Rider will be out in February to tide me over.
                            isnt his outfit the same as his dad's?
                            sigpic

Comment

I hate to let you all down, but my guess is Venom will only be in the last 10 mins if that.
                              Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Working...
                              X