Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium Tonight - 2 hour special!

Medium Info

Nearly all my friends and family watch and love this show, including me and my family!

Even if you are not a believer....it's good entertainment and story lines.

Glenn Gordon Caron is constantly striving to keep "Medium" as diverse as possible. He has a variety of tricks up his sleeve for future shows. The executive director has the philosophy that chances are if he sees and/or creates an episode that he finds amusing, exciting, and engaging, the viewing audience will see it that way too. 3D and more animation is something Glenn Gordon Caron plans to pursue for future shows. He may also bring back actors from previous episodes for special appearances. It will be exciting for viewers to see what happens next.

Who enjoys this program? Who doesn't and Why?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

It looks like something I would really like, thanks for the info, I am terrible at remembering these things. :brick: :doh:

Comment

Hello Summerz! Just wondering if you ended up watching Medium and how you liked it?
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

I remembered to record it.
        Just haven't had a chance to watch it yet, hopefully today or tomorrow.

EDIT_ finally got to watch it. Very clever! :thumb:
        Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-17-2006, 12:10 PM. Reason: finally got to watch it. very clever!

Comment

ive never seen it...

is it good??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
            ive never seen it...

is it good??

I love it....here is a clip for you see...
            Medium Promo Clip

Comment

Working...
            X