Best Prince Song ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Prince Song ever?

Ok, yes I’m a MN girl, and a big fan of our home town guy Prince.
    And since he has been putting out hits for over 25 yers, everyone has a favorite.

What is/was your favorite song by the little Purple Man?

Me Its tough call. I would say between “Lets go Crazy” & “Baby I’m a star”

Clearly it's 'When Doves Cry'

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

is prince that red head from happy days??

sigpic

Comment

I too was a fan of Prince, I have seen the movie Purple Rain, I don't know how many times. I even have the movie on VHS. I like all the songs on the movie plus many of his songs that wern't. I didn't care for Graffiti Bridge as much, but it was all right. All his songs bring back fond memories from that era of my life so it would be hard to pick a favorite. Purple Rain would probably be a favorite, not only for the words, but the instrumentals on it are relaxing to me.
        Last edited by AzBroncoFan67; 11-17-2006, 10:37 AM.
        sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

"Kiss" and "Little Red Corvette" are my 2 Prince/The Artist Formerly know as/Prince
          songs.....hehehe

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
            "Kiss" and "Little Red Corvette" are my 2 Prince/The Artist Formerly know as/Prince
            songs.....hehehe

PEACE!!!
            Oooh,Kiss is a great song!!!!!!!!!! haha

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

peaceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like Erotic City...but then again I like Cream...also like Rasberry Beret...Little Red Corvette, 1999.....ok I'm a closet Prince fanatic. I love everything he's put out and it's really too hard to pick just one!
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I´m not that huge Prince fan, but I really love Purple Rain and Let´s go crazy

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

Cream......

Comment

Working...
                    X