frank miller's 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frank miller's 300

saw a preview of this when I went to see the departed and it looks awesome!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416449/
    Glen Haven Fire

so has anyone seen or heard about this movie? What do you think of it?
    definitely check out the trailer for it if you havent
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I think it's the next Gladiator.

I mean, it's Frank Miller. He did Sin City, and if you've read any of his graphic novels or even regular comics, you know that the way he writes is intense and amazing. He wrote Batman: Year One, which was freaking awesome, and used as an influence for Batman Begins. A friend was telling me that Frank Miller was supposed to do Batman and it was going to be rated R. Now I loved Batman Begins, but a Frank Miller Batman would have been exactly what it's supposed to be....not for kids.

Anyway, 300 is going to be amazing from the looks of the Trailer. The graphics and cinematography alone are incredible and it was just a preview.

I can't wait.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
        I think it's the next Gladiator.

I mean, it's Frank Miller. He did Sin City, and if you've read any of his graphic novels or even regular comics, you know that the way he writes is intense and amazing. He wrote Batman: Year One, which was freaking awesome, and used as an influence for Batman Begins. A friend was telling me that Frank Miller was supposed to do Batman and it was going to be rated R. Now I loved Batman Begins, but a Frank Miller Batman would have been exactly what it's supposed to be....not for kids.

Anyway, 300 is going to be amazing from the looks of the Trailer. The graphics and cinematography alone are incredible and it was just a preview.

I can't wait.

yeah thats exactly ehat I thought too. Why cant it come out tomorrow! Thats okay though cause my girl would kill me if i saw it without her
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread. But there is a trailer out for it now.

Trailer

This actually looks interesting to me. I loved Frank Miller's Sin City series and this looks like an interesting take on the Battle of Thermopylae.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
          X