Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    I heard from a couple of friends that it wasn't good, but I kinda want to see it. I think I'm going to wait for it to come out on DVD tho.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I can't wait to see this movie. looks hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by champbronc2
    Is Borat really worth the R rating?

Does it have sexual content? Like what is the nudity??? That's all my parents are big on. Everything is ok as long as there's no sexual content. Anything else they really don't care.
    Lots of sexual content...lots of MALE nudity...the worst kind

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by Snk16
    LOL. I saw it with my parents and they found it frickin hillarious. But they have a really good sense of humor tho so...
    LOL...Same with my dad, we were both nearly in tears during som points of the movie. All the while my mom was sitting in between us trying just to make it through without being too grosed out...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Well, if I had kids that were 14, I would not let them watch quite yet. It definitely earned it's "R" rating. There is no female nudity, but there is male nudity, as well as offensive words

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    well, blacked out or not....they might as well have just shown it all. and the only reason they blacked it out was to make him look longer...hahaha. cuz his fat friend wasn't censored.

it's just a big ugly scene that you'll want to burn from your memory afterward.

other than that the rest of the movie is hilarious. but yeah, your parents would NOT be okay with it even if there wasn't even suggested nudity....
    LOL. I saw it with my parents and they found it frickin hillarious. But they have a really good sense of humor tho so...

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    well, blacked out or not....they might as well have just shown it all. and the only reason they blacked it out was to make him look longer...hahaha. cuz his fat friend wasn't censored.

it's just a big ugly scene that you'll want to burn from your memory afterward.

other than that the rest of the movie is hilarious. but yeah, your parents would NOT be okay with it even if there wasn't even suggested nudity....

Leave a comment:

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    OK is it female nudity? I'm 14. Would it be ok for me? Like would my parents find it ok. They're big on that.
    Ha, there is nothing about this movie your parents would be okay with. It's about as dirty and offensive as any movie i have ever seen. I mean, I loved it, but you'll have to do some serious lying to your parents to see this one.

The nudity is actually hairy men for the most part... So that should give you some idea what the movie is about.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    OK is it female nudity? I'm 14. Would it be ok for me? Like would my parents find it ok. They're big on that.
    There is no nudity at all, any nudity is blacked out if memory serves me right. It's just really proacative. I think he was joking about the rating.

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    uh......

*laughs*

it probably should have gotten an NC-17.... maybe.

But yeah, it definitely earned it's R.

There's nudity alright. And its not necessarily good nudity.

There's a lot of swearing and racial .....well, screw this, it's just downright offensive in general for everyone...

unless you don't get offended easily like me.

I thought it was hilarious. There were parts where I thought: "My God, I should be offended enough to walk out....but it's so damn funny..."

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    uh......

*laughs*

it probably should have gotten an NC-17.... maybe.

But yeah, it definitely earned it's R.

There's nudity alright. And its not necessarily good nudity.

There's a lot of swearing and racial .....well, screw this, it's just downright offensive in general for everyone...

unless you don't get offended easily like me.

I thought it was hilarious. There were parts where I thought: "My God, I should be offended enough to walk out....but it's so damn funny..."

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    started a topic Borat

Borat

Is Borat really worth the R rating?
    MPAA Rating: R for pervasive strong crude and sexual content including graphic nudity, and language.
    Does it have sexual content? Like what is the nudity??? That's all my parents are big on. Everything is ok as long as there's no sexual content. Anything else they really don't care.
Working...
X