gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamers

i know that there are people, other than myself, on this website that are gamers. i know for a fact that there is at least one gamer here. i am happy to see that the gamer population is rapidly rising throughout the world. i would like to know what types of games all the gamers out here are most intrested in. i am also intrested in what your favorite games are. personally i like first person shooters and the GTA style games.
    sigpic

Yep, Ima gamer.
    I like all games except for tennis and golf. personal favorites: RF2, GTA vicecity, and the res evil and silent hill serieses....es

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Ya, I am a big time gamer. I play atleast 5 games a day on Madden or NCAA '04. I also have all the GTA games but played them so much they got boring. All I do now is sports games.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
        All I do now is sports games.
        Thats a shame, man. Your missing out on alot of really good games.

Comment

are you telling me that there are only three gamers, including myself, on this entire web site?
          sigpic

Comment

I've played a few, but not lately. I used to like fighting games. I played this dancing game a few weeks ago at a party called Dance Dance Revolution. It was silly and embarrassing, but it was fun!

Comment

Sports or action, can't stand the games that take years to finish i.e Halo, Tomb Radier...
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Hey what up. Im the best gamer here i play mostly sports games but when i decide to play fighting games(mortal combat 1,2,3,4,5 and street fighter) nobody can ever beat me. I play the computer on hardest level in sports games, also switch the AI to the comp's favor so i have a good challenge, i sometimes lose and i like that. its boring to win all the time like i do against human competitors hahahahaha!
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!! thats funny. best gamer. Ima call your bluff. I can beat you at any game, any time ( except for maybe, and thats just MAYBE, madden 2004) I am THE GREATEST!!!

Comment

Why do Americans always like shooting/blowing things up? Yeech...personally I like RPGs, sports, flight sims, driving games...loads of them, but I'm not always that keen on shooters.
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

RPG's? cool. Im not all about blowing stuff up, although it helps I like story and character depth too, helps you saty into the game.

Comment

NFL games (mostly Madden), 1st-person shooters (can't wait for Doom 3!), real-time strategy, MMORPG's (mostly just EverQuest).

I just wish my hardware wouldn't become obsolete so frickin' fast. PC's get expensive when doing constant upgrades.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

When does doom 3 come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                            When does doom 3 come out?
                            Well, the last I heard it's due 1st quarter 2004. But you can never believe these dates until the game actually ships.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

true.

I also played EQ for a bit, to see what all the fuss was about, but I stopped after the trial. its an OK game, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X