X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoonerMania
    replied
    Games

hey everyone its been along time but im back , AGAIN!!!!!I know ya'll missed me.....Sooners rule the NCAA still....I figured i check in and get some of the inside stuff, then i see this post....I am the all time GAMER never do i lose at any game....And Madden 2004 bring it on anytime and lvl i have never lost all madden now baby...Best Qb rating of all time...Most rushing yards all time...Enough of me talkin smack....its good to see everyone again well almost everyone!!!!GTA games are to easy, but they where fun....the new Tony Hawk underground, just got it to easy and its just not as kewl as #2......Now the new wwe smackdown game THAT IS THE GAME TO PLAY, im lovin this game more than any other right now!!!!!!Frist person shooters suck!!!!!!!PS2 is the best game system besides the pc hands down....to many good pc games to say but, Diablo 2, CNC series, Commandos 2....

cheeky: Its all in fun boys!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    never played ps2?! your missing out man.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Never... played..... PS2?! my friend, you have lived a sheltered life

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    what would all of you think of a GTA title online.

Leave a comment:

• diehardbronco88
    replied
    ed get with it...wouldnt u like to be in XXXVIII catching a late 4th quarter pass with ed in his last season getting his last ring.....well if that isnt convincing theres sumthin wrong!

Leave a comment:

• edmccaffrey87
    replied
    Im a huge gamer. Ive played since the days of the original Nintendo until Gamecube. Ive never played PS2 or XBox, but I hear they're also great. I think the best games are RPG's, sports games and action adventure games.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    You dont have to pay a monthly fee if you have the Netowrk Adapter for PS2. I bought my NA for only 34$. Do any of you have the headset too?? I dont but I play with the headset at my freinds house alot, some people take there games way to serously. I was beating this one guy like 34-31 then I got an INT and ran it back for a score and he was like F*CK THIS SHI*T THAT IS F*CKING BULLSH*T and he kept on cussing for like the next 5 minutes he quit the game and I got so pissed, I hate when people quit just because there losing.

Leave a comment:

• diehardbronco88
    replied
    .................-Madden 2004 Online-................

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    "It cost money?? I didnt know that that changes everything."

First of all, I don't know if you all are referring to playing online on a PC or a home console. If you're talking about the latter, that depends on what system you have. If you have an XBox, then yeah, it sucks to be you. But if you have a PS2, you only have to pay for the network adaptor (about $40). Some games charge you to play online (like the recently released Final Fantasy 11), but most games (like the EA Sports lineup) don't charge you to play online.

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    i agree with you. i was down with the online thing until i found out that i had to pay a monthly charge. it sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by Zmabe
    to tell you the truth its hard for me to admit as a hard core gamer i dont really know how online gaming works but i do know that you do have to pay a monthly charge of about 12 dollars but its not actually that bad a price.
    It cost money?? I didnt know that that changes everything.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Yea, not that bad. I still love my consoles though.

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    i never actually thought about it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Put it this, way, how much does it cost to go out to a movie? about $8? and the entertainment lasts about 90 minutes to 3 hours in most cases. The $12 a month fee provides as much as you can take for a whole month!! Bargain IMO! hehe

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    to tell you the truth its hard for me to admit as a hard core gamer i dont really know how online gaming works but i do know that you do have to pay a monthly charge of about 12 dollars but its not actually that bad a price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X