Best episode of South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best episode of South Park

I'm sure I'm not the only South Park freak who peruses this board, so what's your favorite episode of South Park ever?

My favorite is probably the episode called "Child Abduction is not Funny" where the town enlists the guy from City Wok to build a giant wall around the town only because he's Chinese and his wall is repeatedly destroyed by "goddam mongorians". Honorable mention goes to so many, amongst them the episode with Lemmiwinks and the episode where Russell Crowe goes "Fightin' Round the World". Any episode with Terrance and Phillip is instantly classic as well.

I really liked one of the recent shows but I don't remember the title. It was the one where the boys buy their ninja weapons and half the episode is shown from their anime-style imaginations. Cartman using his invisibility power had me laughing so hard I thought I'd split my gut.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I can't name a favorite. I like the recent one with the break dancing kids. "You got Served!". I also like when Timmy and Jimmy become crips. Cartman entering the special olympics and the Michael Jackson one last night was funny as hell.

Comment

Re: Best episode of South Park

Originally posted by caveatemptor
        I'm sure I'm not the only South Park freak who peruses this board, so what's your favorite episode of South Park ever?

My favorite is probably the episode called "Child Abduction is not Funny" where the town enlists the guy from City Wok to build a giant wall around the town only because he's Chinese and his wall is repeatedly destroyed by "goddam mongorians". Honorable mention goes to so many, amongst them the episode with Lemmiwinks and the episode where Russell Crowe goes "Fightin' Round the World". Any episode with Terrance and Phillip is instantly classic as well.
        It was the first or second season, I can't remember which. And it was Halloween, and the whole Babs vision thing was hilarious. But the scene where Cartman thinks he's a ghost but looks like a KLan member and goes to Chef's door. STony silence......"Why the hell are you dressed like that!?"....confusion...."I'm a ghost"........silence......"remind me that I have to give you an ass whippin later"

I loved it.

And the one where they find out that Cartman's mom really WAS in crack whore magazine........

HAHAHAHAHA

ALso, the line about the whole Denver Broncos squad being Cartman's dad.....

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Best episode of South Park

Originally posted by Jared
          ALso, the line about the whole Denver Broncos squad being Cartman's dad.....
          Heh, I love the ones where they bring the Broncos into it.

Like the episode where the kids all claim their parents "molestered" them so they all got put away. With the adults all gone, the kids ruled South Park and divided into two camps. They had to take turns offering a human sacrifice to the Provider. And who was the Provider??? John Elway, of course!

God, I love that show!
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Best episode of South Park

Originally posted by caveatemptor

The alien abduction one was pretty funny - but ya know its hard cause they are all so good -

Do one about the Chapelle show - I just saw the funniest skit he did - the one where he plays an old blind black man who doesnt know he is black and is the head of the white supremacy movement - the last part of that skit that asked why he got divorced, OMG i pissed my pants -

Comment

I like every south park, after I get done watching one I'm always like, "that was the best one" then the next one I say the same thing so I think I like them all the same.

Comment

The "Raisins" episode was hilarious....very twisted.

They are all great though.
                "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

I am watching the Chinpoko-Mon episode right now whilst typing - Alabama Man might the funniest fu(king thing I've ever seen.

Everyone buy South Park Season 3 DVD and destroy the evil power AAAWWW

Comment

I liked the with towle. the blunt smoking towel

Comment

Incidentally, Chinpoko-Mon literally translated from Chinese means ***** Monster. Twisted and so Fu(king brilliant.

Comment

Pen!s Monster - this mb bleeps every ****in thing. **** **** balls

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Best episode of South Park

Originally posted by Javalon
                          Heh, I love the ones where they bring the Broncos into it.

Like the episode where the kids all claim their parents "molestered" them so they all got put away. With the adults all gone, the kids ruled South Park and divided into two camps. They had to take turns offering a human sacrifice to the Provider. And who was the Provider??? John Elway, of course!

God, I love that show!
                          Those kids worshiping Elway was awesome.
                          Timmy when he was on steroids... "yy your not leaving anyone bbb..*****" Lemmiwinks was also a good one.

Comment

Lemmiwinks episode is awesome! Jesus Christ!
                            Also, one of the old ones, with aliens, and Cartman gets the [email protected] probe. moo, moo moo.
                            Finally, the Passion of the Christ episode from a few weeks ago was also hysterical!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

the new South Park tonight was awesome - the goobacks, "they took er jeuobs"

Comment

Working...
                              X