No announcement yet.

Best episode of South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I couldnt believe they went that far last night - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! with the gay orgy thing - that was too freakin funny -

On another note - is the Sopranos ever going to be interesting again - they are really startin to piss me off - I may have to call my friend guido and get some knee caps busted if they dont turn the heat up a bit

Comment

Well, i still find it interesting only because i get to see local places and stuff like that, you know? Like, what's tony doing at this place, i buy my groceries from here!!!
      On the other hand, nobody has died/ been killed in a while, not even that guy who owed Christopher all that money, and that makes me sad, and upset.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        Well, i still find it interesting only because i get to see local places and stuff like that, you know? Like, what's tony doing at this place, i buy my groceries from here!!!
        On the other hand, nobody has died/ been killed in a while, not even that guy who owed Christopher all that money, and that makes me sad, and upset.
        I here ya - it brings up a bit of nostalgia for me, the East Coast thing, not as specific as yours though - just the whole NYC/Jersey thing - but I digress

I need someone to be killed and quick like - LOL

And why havent they done anything with Adrianna in a while I wanna see her get snagged

Comment

It got exciting there for that one episode, thought Christopher would die, but alas, it was all for not. Rest assured, hopefully they will kill someone soon.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            Man I couldnt believe they went that far last night - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! with the gay orgy thing - that was too freakin funny -

On another note - is the Sopranos ever going to be interesting again - they are really startin to piss me off - I may have to call my friend guido and get some knee caps busted if they dont turn the heat up a bit
            They took my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              Lemmiwinks episode is awesome! Jesus Christ!
              Also, one of the old ones, with aliens, and Cartman gets the [email protected] probe. moo, moo moo.
              Finally, the Passion of the Christ episode from a few weeks ago was also hysterical!
              I never thought I'd see an episode I didn't like...until I saw that one.

Other than that...the Afghanastan one was hilarious, and the Mormon episode: "Mr. Harris....dumb!!!" plus many others...
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
              X