Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

what music do you listen to? i listen to Jet And Kid Rock Cold Hard ***** is the greatest song ever

i'm white and i live in texas so i listen to country...LOL

Comment

lol

Comment

Pretty much hard rock/metal exclusively. \m/

I can't stand almost anything played on the radio since 1992..but I have to admit I do like Jet.
        "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Rock/Metal

Occasionally some rap. If it's rap, it's got to be fast rap. None of that really slow **** you see on MTV or on the radio. They got to keep up with the beat, or it sucks.
          11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Rap...

Stuff like...

Eminem, 50cent, ja rule, tech nine, TUPAC, southpark mexican, jay z, obie trice, d12, etc, etc, etc...

o and some Metallica...not much though.
            sigpic

Comment

R&B,rap,jazz,rock. Pretty much anything but country and opera.
              Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-26-2004, 07:58 AM.
              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                i'm white and i live in texas so i listen to country...LOL

Im white and I live in Iowa so I listen to Rap.

Comment

I'm a native from Alaska so I listen to anything good...hahaha. Cold Heart B*tch is playing right now. I also like rap, rock, hard rock, punk rock, alternitave rock, country, clasical, jazz, blues, dance, pop, and pretty much anything else that doesn't make my ears bleed.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I'm old, fat and balding from Seattle, so of course I listen to Jam Bands, The Dead, String Cheese, Phish

Comment

I pretty much just listen to Hip Hop and R&B, that's really all I've listened to for the last 7 or 8 years.

Occasionally I'll listen to other stuff, but every CD I own is either Rap or R&B.
                      My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I am a young American, so of course, I listen to classical.

And rock.

And blues.

And jazz.

and metal.

and rap.

and folk

and many variants of these.

Jet is good, but if you like Cold Heart *****, go to the song they ripped off......."Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who. Although, its is alss very Kinks like in some respects....and AC/DC. I like Jet, they have great energy but they are not original or anything.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Lots of metal - Converge, Mastodon, Dillinger Escape Plan, Remembering Never

But really I have a pretty diverse taste, the only thing I hate is country. My top 10 bands/artists of all time are, in no particular order - Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, The Mars Volta, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Converge, Portishead, Supertramp, Radiohead, and Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by caveatemptor
                            Lots of metal - Converge, Mastodon, Dillinger Escape Plan, Remembering Never

But really I have a pretty diverse taste, the only thing I hate is country. My top 10 bands/artists of all time are, in no particular order - Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, The Mars Volta, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Converge, Portishead, Supertramp, Radiohead, and Tool.
                            ????

I like Supertramp. A lot.

But how do they end up on this list? Very mellow by comparison

MY favorite artists, in no order:

KISS, AC/DC, Rush, Barnaked Ladies, Goo Goo Dolls, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Diana Krall, Iron Maiden, Elvis Costello, Aersomith, L.L. Cool J, Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, RUN-DMC, Steely Dan, Bach, Mahler, Marvin Gaye, Hall & Oates, Bill Withers, Grover Washington Jr., Johnny Cash, Dixie Chicks, Sarah McLachlan, Queen, Queensryche, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Dokken, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Neil Young. I am going to stop now, or I will be here all day. These are the artists from who I own and like more than 5 CD's (if not the whole catalogue).
                            Last edited by Jared; 04-26-2004, 04:25 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

I listen to both types of music... Rock ( preferably of the metal / alternative varieties ) and Country.

No offense meant to any here, but rap music leaves me wondering what the hell is it good for. Again.... this is just mho.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
                              X