Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Sick Of The Jessica Simpson Commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Else Sick Of The Jessica Simpson Commercial?

I mean yeah, she's hot and all but they play that commercial WAY too much and it is really getting old. I think it has run it's course.

I totally can't stand the commercial.....but I want her.

Comment

i dont mind that much
      but i guess it could be off the air

but i am sick of rap-we should get rid of it just messing

and yes she is hot

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I don't know what it means, but I want it.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          I don't know what it means, but I want it.
          ep, wrong,

I totally don't know what it means, BUT I WANT IT!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
            ep, wrong,

I totally don't know what it means, BUT I WANT IT!

I totally need to pay better attention to that extra words.

I do better.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

just mute it...and watch ....her.....move..... good stuff
              sigpic

Comment

I love me some Jessica Simpson.
                Originally posted by Soldier96B
                i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

completely agree. Personally, I never thought she was that attractive because a) I'm not big on blondes and b) I like women with some brains.

The best commericial on TV is the Coors Light one where the overdub on the coaches' press conference showing them answering dumb questions about beer.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                    completely agree. Personally, I never thought she was that attractive because a) I'm not big on blondes and b) I like women with some brains.

The best commericial on TV is the Coors Light one where the overdub on the coaches' press conference showing them answering dumb questions about beer.

I agree...I love those commercials...
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986

I like the Budweiser commercial with the rubber floors. The Coors Light one with the press conferences are good too, especially the one with **** Vermeil...and just FYI, when the guy has the backwards hat on, it's an Avalanche hat.
                      Originally posted by Soldier96B
                      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I HATE the coors commercials with the coaches media conferences. Those aer just lame.

Jessica Simpson... its hard to not like that commercial when her legs are absolutely outstanding..... I mean.... just ignore the sound. Watch it.. enjoy it.. admire it... and "I know I want it"....

Comment

I liked Jessica Simpson when she first hit the scene. Lovely voice, seemed to have a head on her shoulders.

Then she started talking. Now I can't stand her. She's not even all that attractive to me anymore. My sigs are opposite of what I consider a sexy woman, and that's one who has natural beauty, not one who tries too hard to look sexy and looks unattractive while doing so.
                          Last edited by DevilSpawn; 12-28-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

They overplay everything - and anyone who can spend 280 or whatever days (for who knows how many hours) in a gym should have nice legs -

But I wish all of TV and radio would quit overplaying everything - the radio ruins great songs by playing them way too much - Every hour, literally every hour, you can hear the same song on the same station

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              They overplay everything - and anyone who can spend 280 or whatever days (for who knows how many hours) in a gym should have nice legs -

But I wish all of TV and radio would quit overplaying everything - the radio ruins great songs by playing them way too much - Every hour, literally every hour, you can hear the same song on the same station

yes... they should have great legs after that kind of work out... and thats why I'm giving her the respect that she deserves by admiring the results of her hard efforts!

Comment

Working...
                              X