Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking female celeb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best looking female celeb

    Kate Beckinsale. I used to think Jessica Alba, but Kate is absolutely amazingly beautiful. I have come to the conclusion that there is nobody hotter than her... at least in Hollywood.

    http://syjod.brinkster.net/cpg/album..._01_-_1600.jpg

    Sorry about the link, I don't know how to post a picture.
    Last edited by bengaaaaals1688; 12-28-2006, 10:07 PM.




    Sig by Sky.:salute:

    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

  • #2
    Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
    Kate Beckinsale. I used to think Jessica Alba, but Kate is absolutely amazingly beautiful. I have come to the conclusion that there is nobody hotter than her... at least in Hollywood.

    http://syjod.brinkster.net/cpg/album..._01_-_1600.jpg

    Sorry about the link, I don't know how to post a picture.
    Emma Thompson
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tnedator
      Emma Thompson
      You're kidding right??




      Sig by Sky.:salute:

      All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

      Comment


      • #4
        Marisa Miller.

        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

        Comment


        • #5
          I like Christina Aguilera more than I should.

          Comment


          • #6
            Meh, she's hot, but not Kate Beckinsale hot.




            Sig by Sky.:salute:

            All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
              Meh, she's hot, but not Kate Beckinsale hot.

              Beckinsale is too old now.

              She was hot 4 years ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                You're kidding right??
                I don't know, there is something about here I have always really liked. The totality of her makes her beautiful.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  Beckinsale is too old now.

                  She was hot 4 years ago.
                  Are you kidding?? Have you seen Underworld Evolution or Click?? She made Click into the halfway decent movie it was, and she looked absolutely amazing in Underworld Evolution.




                  Sig by Sky.:salute:

                  All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tnedator
                    I don't know, there is something about here I have always really liked. The totality of her makes her beautiful.
                    To each his own... I just don't see it personally.




                    Sig by Sky.:salute:

                    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      Beckinsale is too old now.

                      She was hot 4 years ago.
                      Uh...did you see Underworld Evolution or Click? She's still bangin...but not like Marisa Miller.
                      Originally posted by Soldier96B
                      i also took a crap and it was orange

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SeeingRed
                        Uh...did you see Underworld Evolution or Click? She's still bangin...but not like Marisa Miller.
                        I just said that... minus the Marisa Miller part.




                        Sig by Sky.:salute:

                        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jill Wagner followed closely by Judy Greer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                            Are you kidding?? Have you seen Underworld Evolution or Click?? She made Click into the halfway decent movie it was, and she looked absolutely amazing in Underworld Evolution.

                            Don't get me wrong. She's a good looking woman. I'd take her in a heartbeat. I especially like her can.

                            However, I do think she's a bit on the old side. I tend to like woman in their 20's.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              Don't get me wrong. She's a good looking woman. I'd take her in a heartbeat. I especially like her can.

                              However, I do think she's a bit on the old side. I tend to like woman in their 20's.
                              I usually do too... but there is something about her and the picture in the link from my original post pretty much confirmed it. I used to swear by Jessica Alba, then I was looking for a new comp wallpaper so I looked for Kate Beckinsale pictures, and found that one... my jaw-dropped and I immediately professed my undying love for her lol.




                              Sig by Sky.:salute:

                              All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X