No announcement yet.

Official 2007 American Idol Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordin deserved to win. She kicked butt on that last song. I did not like the finale at all. The whole golden idol thing was so annoying. Somehow Sanjaya got a solo with his "idol" and basically killed the song, but people who made it farther than him did not. They treated Taylor Hicks like king even though he doesn't deserve it. They kept trying to promote him all night. Taylor's single kinda sucked by the way.

Overall, the right person won, Blake will still have a career I think. But personally this season was probably one of the worse. There weren't really any weeks where I said, I have to watch this performance again, except Bon Jovi week.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
      Jordin deserved to win. She kicked butt on that last song. I did not like the finale at all. The whole golden idol thing was so annoying. Somehow Sanjaya got a solo with his "idol" and basically killed the song, but people who made it farther than him did not. They treated Taylor Hicks like king even though he doesn't deserve it. They kept trying to promote him all night. Taylor's single kinda sucked by the way.

Overall, the right person won, Blake will still have a career I think. But personally this season was probably one of the worse. There weren't really any weeks where I said, I have to watch this performance again, except Bon Jovi week.
      I thought this was the best finale yet. I was entertained throughout most of it. The Golden Idols were hilarious. And I am glad that Jordin won because I like Blake better and now he doesn't have to sing the crappy Idol music. But overall this was a kinda crappy season. I really quit caring who won once Gina was voted off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
        I really quit caring who won once Gina was voted off.
        Same but with Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X