X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighter
    replied
    mug shot

I saw that mug shot this morning, at my usual source (tvguide.com) that is so frightening. Especially when you see pictures of when he was a black man, back in the Billie Jean days.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange&Blue
    If I had a warrant out for my arrest, do you think the cops would give me a waiting period to turn myself in?

That would depend on the charge listed on the warrant, and whether you and your attorney were co-operative.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    anyone remember when he actually HAD a nose? and when people could look at him without cringing?
    Hey Broncofan-13, I think I saw in another post that you're 16, right? Well, I was around 16 when Michael Jackson was the King of Pop and still looked like a mostly normal human being.

His descent into insanity is really a travesty.

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange&Blue
    Whoa that's scary! Unbelievable how fake his face looks. It's like a detailed, light-skinned Mr Potato Head.
    It does! it looks like a plastic face set too close to the fire....everything's started to melt...

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    check out his mugshot!
    Whoa that's scary! Unbelievable how fake his face looks. It's like a detailed, light-skinned Mr Potato Head.

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    check out his mugshot!

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Look! he's on the run!

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    If I had a warrant out for my arrest, do you think the cops would give me a waiting period to turn myself in?

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    anyone remember when he actually HAD a nose? and when people could look at him without cringing?

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I can't stand the guy. With stories that have been circling for years, regarding him and kids, he should have been smart enough not be in the same room with a kid by himself. Maybe he's guilty, maybe not, i dont' care. I think he is the ugliest person alive and everytime I see his picture I feel sick.

Leave a comment:

• fighter
    replied
    more on michael

I'm keeping up to date on this via tvguide.com (short stories, relevant details, all I need) - sick fascination, but everyday they update the story - the latest is more specifics on the accusation, a 12 yr old cancer victim said MJ got him loaded up on wine, then molested him. ho hum. plus I guess CBS had some MJ special planned, but it's gone the way of The Reagans, canned for now.

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    i don't think that mike is guilty but until then i still love mike. i don't agree w/ some of the things that he do but no one perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Looks like the vacation to neverland is cancelled.... darn...

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Haha! i loved the Jackson Family Trip to Spain! heehee. Disturbing yes...but funny too. Just the fact that he named both his sons PRINCE shows he's not looking out for kids' best interests.... What is that about?! The man is very deranged.
    Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 11-19-2003, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X