Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these stupid reality shows....

what is this, the 8th or 9th surivivor?

why the hell are these people still surprised that members they voted off are gonna come back and have a say in who wins? Why do they NEVER see it coming? dont these idiots watch TV ( Im not talking about right now, but before they came to the show) In the first three survivors, I could see how they may have been surprised. but this is getting rediculous. sorry, I just wanted to vent my frustrations with recent TV shows.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

I don't get frustrated with those reality shows since I don't watch them, never really cared for them. If it were "live"T.V. instead , I might be more interested.

Comment

this is the first survivor i ever followed but i think that this one is good i watch it every thursday i don't miss a week.
      I'm Such A Lady

Comment

the only reason there are so many is because they dont have to pay for actors and i dont know about writers?. but i personaly dont care for reality shows.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I dont watch em much either, but every friday, since it stole the spot of one of my favorite shows, I tune in at the end to see which idiot will be getting the boot.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

You mean you don't like scripted reality? lol!

Comment

Working...
            X