Madden Stats - Rookies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden Stats - Rookies!!!

If you want them, I have them broken down to the EA formula, I have it done all the way to the 3rd round now....and some notable late rounders....Here are some examples....

1. Tatum Bell - According to his combine, this is how you rank him.

Speed: 93
    Accel: 91
    Agility: 88
    Hands: 58 - 65
    Break Tackle: 55 - 65 This is merely a judgement call
    Jumping: 81

2. DJ Williams
    Speed: 86!!!!!!
    Accel: 84
    Agility: 81
    Tackles: 65 - 72 Once again judgement

Like I said, I cracked the EA formula, and have been making cards for my buds for years. If you want any players attributes according to what they REALLY perform, just ask, I will post more if needed.

Just for kicks....

Elway at his combine and 2nd year in Denver.....

Arm Strength: 99
    Arm Accuracy: 95
    Speed: 60
    Accel: 64
    Agility: 59

No wonder he was a no miss kind of QB, look at what he was valued at numerically lol.

Peace out-
    Eeerrrrrr.......

Nice.
    sigpic

Comment

No commercials

No Madden 2005 commercials during the draft this year. That was a let down!

Comment

There was one and it already had Eli at QB for Giants. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

but the section with Jaws and Hoge was sponsored by Madden FOotball.. ad they kept using the game to illustrate points.. I hate that

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
            There was one and it already had Eli at QB for Giants. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            No that was Jaws playing it.
            sigpic

Comment

Speed: 93
              no disrespect man, but that cant be right.

bell runs the 40 in 4.34, while portis runs it in 4.42. But on madden portis speed is 95, so bell cannot be less than 95.

just doesnt add up
              "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

what exactly is the "formula" you used?

Comment

just got madden 2004 for a cheap ass price . . . what do you mean, you "cracked the EA formula?" what can you do with it now?
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey man you should put those up for the rest of the gang (lesueur, watts, luke) and some of the better FA pick-ups (b.j. johnson especially, possibly bk)? That'd rock

Comment

i have NCAA and i took down all the attributes of the players we got, created them in madden with all of their data from NCAA and they are awesome! the only thing is that they underrate tatum bell, i need to try to get the updated roster for NCAA and fix it up

Comment

I was gonna get the online thing for my ps2, but im just gonna wait till 05. Cause if i played online in 04, it wouldnt be fair to the rest of the people playing.

Comment

broncostud,

okaaaay, so, i'm a little slow and maybe be coming down with a partial case of retardation . . . i just figured out what you meant with those rookie statistics. if we want to manually create our rookie players in Madden 2004, those are the attributes we would give them to make them consistent with real-life play. gotcha.

but, if we also have NCAA 2004, can't we just import a draft class or two with all those players in it? i guess some of the later round choices and FA's wouldn't be there, but the big dogs would
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

You can import this years draft class. At least as far as I know.

Comment

hey broncostud,

if you ever come back here, could you please make me a card for Robert Gallery? i went to school with him and it'd be cool to create him in the game.

thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                              X