Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The edited version of Dumb and Dumber is really Dumb!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The edited version of Dumb and Dumber is really Dumb!!!

I was watching it on Comedy Central and I was saying to myself "O O O, Here comes my favorite part" and then of course it was cut out. Then another part in the movie would come up and I would say "O, this is really funny too." But yet again I was disapointed because that part was cut out too. I think they striped the movie down to about 45 minutes of total run time. Ther was one part where Harry says 'kiss my ass!" but Comedy Central must of thought that was too racy so they replaced it with "Kiss my sandwhich!"

Hmm, so next time you guys give me any crap, you can just kiss my sandwhich!!!!

That IS retarded, it's that damn FCC cracking down even harder on networks & radio stations to 'clean-up' their stuff. Last year I watched 'Saving Private Ryan' on ABC, it was the saturday night movie. During the begining it displayed 'this film has not been edited for time or profanity, viewer discresion is asvised'. I thought to myself, no falcon way. Sure enough, when the greusome parts came up, they showed them, they were cussing...it was the coolest thing i've seen on the tube, ever.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Re: The edited version of Dumb and Dumber is really Dumb!!!

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      I was watching it on Comedy Central and I was saying to myself "O O O, Here comes my favorite part" and then of course it was cut out. Then another part in the movie would come up and I would say "O, this is really funny too." But yet again I was disapointed because that part was cut out too. I think they striped the movie down to about 45 minutes of total run time. Ther was one part where Harry says 'kiss my ass!" but Comedy Central must of thought that was too racy so they replaced it with "Kiss my sandwhich!"

Hmm, so next time you guys give me any crap, you can just kiss my sandwhich!!!!
      Does the sandwich have bacon in it? I love bacon.

oh...wait....

errr..

nevermind.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Seems like ever since the Howard Stern thing the FCC has really been busting balls all over the place.

Comment

I don't know if any of you ever watched that show "Playmakers," but I noticed they said **** on there a few times. It definitely caught me by surprise.
          My other love...
          sigpic
          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
            I don't know if any of you ever watched that show "Playmakers," but I noticed they said **** on there a few times. It definitely caught me by surprise.

There's an episode of South Park where they said **** like 187 times. They actually said it and didn't bleep it out. I couldn't believe that.

Comment

Working...
            X