Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Yoda. Didn't he teach all Jedi?

Comment

Mmmmmm, Yoda the battle wins says I. Yes?

PEACE!!!

Comment

Jedi? That would be Yoda. Obi-Wan close behind him.

If we want to get technical...Anakin was the strongest in the Force, but I don't consider him a true Jedi. Too angry

Yoda
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

He was more powerful in the force than Anakin, he blends the best of everything. A great pilot that would rather not fly, a fierce warrior that would rather not fight, and a brilliant negotiator.
          Actually, Anakin was the most powerful person EVER in the Force...They've mentioned that a couple times in the movies.

But you're right about Obi-Wan being the best at blending everything.
          sigpic

Comment

Not much of a Star Wars fans (haven't seen any of the new ones); but... Obi Wan got cut down from Vader, I think, and Vader (Anakin, right?) got cut down by Luke, and Yoda taught Luke everything he knew... so yeah.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

Luke of course. He beat his father, who beat obi wan, who beat Lukes father who killed the emperor, who beat Yoda.
              Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
                Actually, Anakin was the most powerful person EVER in the Force...They've mentioned that a couple times in the movies.

But you're right about Obi-Wan being the best at blending everything.
                George Lucas is horrible with continuity, always has been. I'll try to find a link, I had it before, because in one of the books it said that Obi-Wan was more powerful in the Force, but Anakin did have the potential to be stronger. It's hard to sort out what's canon and what's not when it comes to Lucas.
                Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

George Lucas is horrible with continuity, always has been. I'll try to find a link, I had it before, because in one of the books it said that Obi-Wan was more powerful in the Force, but Anakin did have the potential to be stronger. It's hard to sort out what's canon and what's not when it comes to Lucas.
                  I read the same thing and I was under the impression he became stronger when Vader (Anakin) killed him.

I'm such a nerd
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't read much of the books, so I'm going by the movies.

in Episode I they say Anakin has the highest medichlorian count ever...

wait...

I guess Obi-Wan could be stronger in the Force, just because he's more at peace with it. Anakin was so angry all the time, and I think it effected him when he was a Jedi...

so I guess you could be right...Obi-Wan is stronger...medichlorian count and strength in the Force isn't the same thing...my mistake
                    sigpic

Comment

I want to say something smartass and reference Spaceballs but I can't remember the movie.

Some serious discussion going on in here. I learn more about the movies from this thread.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Anakin, his midi what ever it was, was has higher then Yoda's.

But Mace was the best at the Lightsaber
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                          Master Yoda. Didn't he teach all Jedi?
                          Are we sure about that ?
                          I mean... Who taught Yoda ? Had Yoda a master or was he the first Jadi ever ?
                          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                            Not much of a Star Wars fans (haven't seen any of the new ones); but... Obi Wan got cut down from Vader, I think, and Vader (Anakin, right?) got cut down by Luke, and Yoda taught Luke everything he knew... so yeah.
                            Obi Wan let Vader killed him. And he said if he (Vader) does, he (Obi-Wan) would be more powerful than ever. Remember that his body disappeared.

Luke didn't kill Vader but beat him at the sabrolaser fight (by using but controlling his anger). Then Vader (I should say Anakin at this point) killed the emperor but the emperor killed Anakin. iI have to say there that Luke was near to be killed by the emperor.

Nobody's mentionned Qui-Gon. But he is the first Jedi to come back from death. Yoda told that to ObiWan at the end of Episode III.

Yoda was the only Jedi to "feel" what happened when the clones started to fight for the emperor. No other Jedis (even ObiWan) felt that.
                            Yoda, IMO, had the closest relationship with the Force.

I think I will go with Yoda then.
                            But we should know what happened before Episode I (Yoga lived for more than 900 years). Indeed, what happened before between Jedis & Siths ?
                            All the answers are really interesting...

Isn't it a good thread

Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Luke Skywalker

Did anyone else have the wherewithal to bring peace to the Galaxy?

That's right! They didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
                                But we should know what happened before Episode I (Yoga lived for more than 900 years)
                                Now you have opened a HUGE can of worms.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X