Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most powerful Jedi ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BVP
    WOrd. I am goin with Mace Windu, since he practically killed the emperor, but then Anikan had to kill him instead.

    come on guys Mace had no chance it was setup that way...........the emperor knew if anakin killed him...he would fall to the dark side...mace came close but yoda could not even hurt him please ....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Are we allowed to be totally nerdy and go into the expanded universe or just the movies?

      And what do you mean by powerful? Fighting skills or Knowledge of the Force?


      My ranks:

      Fighting Skills
      1. Darth Vader
      2. Mace Windu
      3. Darth Sidious
      4. Luke Skywalker
      5. Yoda
      6. Anakin Skywalker
      7. Young Obi-Wan
      8. Emperor Palpatine
      9. Darth Maul
      10. Qui-Gon Jinn
      11. Mara Jade
      12. Old Obi-Wan
      13. Leia Organa-Solo

      Knowledge Of The Force
      1. Yoda
      2. Old Obi-Wan
      3. Emperor Palpatine
      4. Qui-Gon Jinn
      5. Darth Sidious
      6. Mace Windu
      7. Darth Vader
      8. Luke Skywalker
      9. Anakin Skywalker
      10. Mara Jade
      11. Darth Maul
      12. Young Obi-Wan
      13. Leia Organa Solo

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by frenchfan
        Who is the most powerful Jedi ? And Why ?

        I'm still thinking about that....

        Wel; most will be quick to say YOTA, but in all reality it LUKE whom is the chosen one (Thats was forseen by qui gon when he visioned it in ANAKIN). I was quick to think YOTA also, but he isnt (After I thought about it. By the way Kit Fisto is a fan favorite.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by sneakers
          Are we allowed to be totally nerdy and go into the expanded universe or just the movies?

          And what do you mean by powerful? Fighting skills or Knowledge of the Force?


          My ranks:

          Fighting Skills
          1. Darth Vader
          2. Mace Windu
          3. Darth Sidious
          4. Luke Skywalker
          5. Yoda
          6. Anakin Skywalker
          7. Young Obi-Wan
          8. Emperor Palpatine
          9. Darth Maul
          10. Qui-Gon Jinn
          11. Mara Jade
          12. Old Obi-Wan
          13. Leia Organa-Solo

          Knowledge Of The Force
          1. Yoda
          2. Old Obi-Wan
          3. Emperor Palpatine
          4. Qui-Gon Jinn
          5. Darth Sidious ref to your number 3... Darth Sidious is Palpatine
          6. Mace Windu
          7. Darth Vader
          8. Luke Skywalker
          9. Anakin Skywalker
          10. Mara Jade
          11. Darth Maul
          12. Young Obi-Wan
          13. Leia Organa Solo

          overall,

          my pick was Anakin mostly because he had the potental to become more knowledgable of the force and stronger with the blade.

          If it wasnt for Palpatine currupting him about Amadala's death... Feeding him the lie that the darkside can suspend death... knowing the fact that in ep 3 he saw her death by the hands of himself... turning to the darkside.

          2nd would have to be Yoda because he was the master amumg masters and his race was known for long life. There has been no hint on who his master was but in some of the old Knights of republic games, during the jedi/sith wars where Jedi's and siths were duking it out with katana's and not lightsabers, Yoda was already a jedi master.... i think its been long since i completed the game..

          3rd would have to be Luke tied with his sister... Luke is the true balance because he goes from the lightside to the dark then back to the light with the help of his sister Leiah who knocks sense back into him... He does become stronger in doing so.. He can use both knowledges of the force light/dark but hes on the light side of the path... one of the weird things about some of the starwars writers.
          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

          Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

          Comment


          • #35
            BroncoKazuki,

            I put Sidious and Palpatine as two seperate characters because I was going for Palpatine (as Darth Sidious) in episodes I,II,and III being one, and The Emperor Palpatine in episodes V,VI being another.

            I don't think anakin skywalker could be more powerful in the (force fighting or knowledge) than many jedi who are older than him.

            Think of it this way...Anakin stopped being Anakin as soon as he became Darth Vader, and do you think that anakin is more powerful than a darth vader maybe 5 later after the transformation.

            Anakin had a lot to learn, that is why he was so easily drawn to the darkside.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by sneakers
              Are we allowed to be totally nerdy and go into the expanded universe or just the movies?

              And what do you mean by powerful? Fighting skills or Knowledge of the Force?


              My ranks:

              Fighting Skills
              1. Darth Vader
              2. Mace Windu
              3. Darth Sidious
              4. Luke Skywalker
              5. Yoda
              6. Anakin Skywalker
              7. Young Obi-Wan
              8. Emperor Palpatine
              9. Darth Maul
              10. Qui-Gon Jinn
              11. Mara Jade
              12. Old Obi-Wan
              13. Leia Organa-Solo

              Knowledge Of The Force
              1. Yoda
              2. Old Obi-Wan
              3. Emperor Palpatine
              4. Qui-Gon Jinn
              5. Darth Sidious
              6. Mace Windu
              7. Darth Vader
              8. Luke Skywalker
              9. Anakin Skywalker
              10. Mara Jade
              11. Darth Maul
              12. Young Obi-Wan
              13. Leia Organa Solo
              Well if you're going to go all nerdy, then I'd rate Anakin Solo & the Solo twins above Leia, and I'd also rate Obi-Wan above Anakin, he did defeat him after all

              And I'd think that young Obi-Wan would rate higher than Darth Maul for knowledge of the force.

              One name missing is Yoda's Padawan, and Mace Windu's master, Count Dooku, who I'd say would probably rate midway in both
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • #37
                I'm down with Yoda!

                But I think Trych and Skywalker must be getting up there in skill!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • #38
                  Other The Executioner!
                  XBL: The1Executioner

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by sneakers
                    Are we allowed to be totally nerdy and go into the expanded universe or just the movies?

                    And what do you mean by powerful? Fighting skills or Knowledge of the Force?


                    My ranks:

                    Fighting Skills
                    1. Darth Vader
                    2. Mace Windu
                    3. Darth Sidious
                    4. Luke Skywalker
                    5. Yoda
                    6. Anakin Skywalker
                    7. Young Obi-Wan
                    8. Emperor Palpatine
                    9. Darth Maul
                    10. Qui-Gon Jinn
                    11. Mara Jade
                    12. Old Obi-Wan
                    13. Leia Organa-Solo

                    Knowledge Of The Force
                    1. Yoda
                    2. Old Obi-Wan
                    3. Emperor Palpatine
                    4. Qui-Gon Jinn
                    5. Darth Sidious
                    6. Mace Windu
                    7. Darth Vader
                    8. Luke Skywalker
                    9. Anakin Skywalker
                    10. Mara Jade
                    11. Darth Maul
                    12. Young Obi-Wan
                    13. Leia Organa Solo
                    OMGosh, that is soooo gy......
                    How can you type all that from your head..?
                    XBL: The1Executioner

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Lowbacca. A Wookiee jedi. joking.

                      Jacen Solo, one of Han and Leia's children. He studied the force for 5 years in places no one had heard of and learnt not just the Jedi way of the force but the whole story of the force IF ANYONE IS READING A STAR WARS FICTION BOOK LOOK AWAY NOW, I AM GOING TO RUIN THE PLOT. He is now being trained as a Sith Lord.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                        Well if you're going to go all nerdy, then I'd rate Anakin Solo & the Solo twins above Leia, and I'd also rate Obi-Wan above Anakin, he did defeat him after all

                        And I'd think that young Obi-Wan would rate higher than Darth Maul for knowledge of the force.

                        One name missing is Yoda's Padawan, and Mace Windu's master, Count Dooku, who I'd say would probably rate midway in both
                        Oh crap you are right, I totally forgot them......Sorry, I was in a hurry
                        I will have to amend my list sometime soon.
                        Last edited by sneakers; 01-08-2007, 08:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by sneakers
                          BroncoKazuki,

                          I put Sidious and Palpatine as two seperate characters because I was going for Palpatine (as Darth Sidious) in episodes I,II,and III being one, and The Emperor Palpatine in episodes V,VI being another.

                          I don't think anakin skywalker could be more powerful in the (force fighting or knowledge) than many jedi who are older than him.

                          Think of it this way...Anakin stopped being Anakin as soon as he became Darth Vader, and do you think that anakin is more powerful than a darth vader maybe 5 later after the transformation.

                          Anakin had a lot to learn, that is why he was so easily drawn to the darkside.
                          no arguement there from me.. Sidious was Palpatine's alias so you could say that Palpatine suceeded himself strainge yes..

                          Ani died when he became vader, right when he commited his first act down the road of the darkside. If somehow by chance he would have avoided that he would have been more powerful.

                          Like Obi Wan pointed out in ep II, "if you practiced more with your art with the saber then doing useless things you may rival Master Yoda" Obi-Wan

                          "I think I already do master"-Anakin

                          "only in your mind, my young apprentice" -Obi-wan


                          Its true but Overall Anakin would have been stronger if he let go of worldly possesons..

                          Still Yoda is just bad ass.
                          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

                          Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by BroncoKazuki
                            no arguement there from me.. Sidious was Palpatine's alias so you could say that Palpatine suceeded himself strainge yes..

                            Ani died when he became vader, right when he commited his first act down the road of the darkside. If somehow by chance he would have avoided that he would have been more powerful.

                            Like Obi Wan pointed out in ep II, "if you practiced more with your art with the saber then doing useless things you may rival Master Yoda" Obi-Wan

                            "I think I already do master"-Anakin

                            "only in your mind, my young apprentice" -Obi-wan


                            Its true but Overall Anakin would have been stronger if he let go of worldly possesons..

                            Still Yoda is just bad ass.
                            You know BroncoKazuki, I think this whole thread was a setup by Frenchie, to find out who is the nerdiest poster in Broncomania......and sadly I think we tied for that award as demonstrated by our posts.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              I'm down with Yoda!

                              But I think Trych and Skywalker must be getting up there in skill!





                              no doubt! when LT finds this thread, people are gonna find out how strong he is in the force around here, anyways. . . .




                              :shake:
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

                              rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by dogfish

                                no doubt! when LT finds this thread, people are gonna find out how strong he is in the force around here, anyways. . . .
                                I don't care. I don't fear anyone... I'm so powerful : I'm the Master of bisous

                                My Jedi Name : Jacen Beezoo.
                                You'd better not to be a Sith or a Republic hater
                                Just talk slowly please... I'm French

                                GO BRONCOS


                                (Sig made by Snk16)


                                (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

                                My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X