Who is the most powerful Jedi ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sneakers
    You know BroncoKazuki, I think this whole thread was a setup by Frenchie, to find out who is the nerdiest poster in Broncomania......and sadly I think we tied for that award as demonstrated by our posts.
    Nope... It's really a huge debate...

Of course, I forgot to mention the Sith. We can rate them like BKazuki & you did.

It's not an easy answer. I only know the 6 movies... But of course, if you know more, you can share with us... :clap:

Anakin COULD be , but was not the most powerful Jedi... IMO he let his anger dominate him.

ObiWan was a great Jedi. Was is funny is that he was defeated my Dooku... Anakin defeated Dooku and ObiWan defeated Vader...

Windu was a great fighter... But not as sensible at the Force than Yoda... Yoda has more intuition... And I guess Yoda was older than Windu... What kind of fighter was young Yoda ? I still was one of the best at lightsabre.
    I still say : Yoda... But potentially, some could have been better than him.

Nobody has something about QuiGon ? After all, he was the first Jedi to come back from death and could communicate with Yoda. All I know too that Anakin, ObiWan & Yoda could do it too then.

Sneakie hit a good point : what is a powerful Jedi ?

Let's go on thinking about that...
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
      Wel; most will be quick to say YOTA, but in all reality it LUKE whom is the chosen one (Thats was forseen by qui gon when he visioned it in ANAKIN). I was quick to think YOTA also, but he isnt (After I thought about it. By the way Kit Fisto is a fan favorite.
      Luke wasn't the choosen one IMO. It's Anakin... Luke didn't beat the Emperor... It's Anakin/Vader who killed him.

But of course, Luke is a powerful Jedi and potentially could be the most powerfull one... (which he was because he was the last alive... ... With Leia, but didn't learn).
      Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Wel; most will be quick to say YOTA, but in all reality it LUKE whom is the chosen one (Thats was forseen by qui gon when he visioned it in ANAKIN).
        Anakin still was the chosen one....If I remember correctly Anakin could bring balance to the force by destroying the sith. One might think that by joining the sith, the prophacy was incorrect.

But he did fulfill the prophacy of the "chosen one" because he did destroy the sith (25 years or so after joining the sith) by killing the emperor, and turning back to the lightside (no more sith).

Comment

Here is a website that I found that ranks not only the top jedi ever, but top sith too:

Jedi: http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/powerful_jedi.html

Sith: http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/powerful_sith.html

Plus pictures of Princess Leia in her gold bikini (some really rare photos that I have never seen before): http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/...ld_bikini.html

Comment

Anakin still was the chosen one....If I remember correctly Anakin could bring balance to the force by destroying the sith. One might think that by joining the sith, the prophacy was incorrect.

But he did fulfill the prophacy of the "chosen one" because he did destroy the sith (25 years or so after joining the sith) by killing the emperor, and turning back to the lightside (no more sith).
            Granted Anakin can open a mean can of Whoopidge (I dont deny that at all)!!! However Luke was that which was forseen by Qui Gon as the chosen one (It was only able to be observed through ANAKIN), thinking it was ANAKIN himself was the flaw made by Qui Gon. A close source agrees with this point.
            On the other hand an even better question might be, Which jedi can kick the most ass? (Unless by asking the "most powerful Jedi?" is the same question) Also, by giving 100% credit to ANAKIN for picking up a distracted (He was focused on Zapping Luke) Emperor and chucking him over the edge, is the same as saying that Palpatine can kick Windu's ass (When he was distracted and betrayed by anakin), which we all know that isnt true, so to use that as part of the argument that Anakin destroyed the sith master therefore makes him the most powerful Jedi (Windu had palpatine beat also), is bogus especially when LUKE himself just beat ANAKIN/Vader. Kit Fisto is still my Favorite Jedi by the way!!
            Last edited by MileHighStud; 01-10-2007, 03:42 AM.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Kit Fisto

Comment

As Rod said...Champ is a Jedi. He has the power of foresight. That's pretty impressive usage of the force.
                But everybody else I’ve ever played with, I’ve never seen anybody else like him. I call him ‘The Jedi,’ actually. I think he’s Yoda’s son because he knows where the hell the ball’s going before they even throw it, and he just runs over there and I’m like, ‘Dude, that’s not your guy.’
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

When I see this woman all I can think of is hitting it like a WONKAVATOR.......FRONT WAYS AND BACK WAYS AND SIDEWAYS AND SLANT WAYS and UP WAYS AND DOWNWAYS.........

Comment

Granted Anakin can open a mean can of Whoopidge (I dont deny that at all)!!! However Luke was that which was forseen by Qui Gon as the chosen one (It was only able to be observed through ANAKIN), thinking it was ANAKIN himself was the flaw made by Qui Gon. A close source agrees with this point.
                    On the other hand an even better question might be, Which jedi can kick the most ass? (Unless by asking the "most powerful Jedi?" is the same question) Also, by giving 100% credit to ANAKIN for picking up a distracted (He was focused on Zapping Luke) Emperor and chucking him over the edge, is the same as saying that Palpatine can kick Windu's ass (When he was distracted and betrayed by anakin), which we all know that isnt true, so to use that as part of the argument that Anakin destroyed the sith master therefore makes him the most powerful Jedi (Windu had palpatine beat also), is bogus especially when LUKE himself just beat ANAKIN/Vader. Kit Fisto is still my Favorite Jedi by the way!!
                    I am confusted....you are saying that luke is the most powerful? I have no complaints with that. But then again Vader and Palpatine where not trying to destroy Luke but rather convert him....when the emperor finally did decide to kill luke, if not for his father's interuption, he could have done so easily.

Comment

I am confusted....you are saying that luke is the most powerful? I have no complaints with that. But then again Vader and Palpatine where not trying to destroy Luke but rather convert him....when the emperor finally did decide to kill luke, if not for his father's interuption, he could have done so easily.
                      Dude Luke didnt even fight him (Emperor) He threw his lightsabre away. You know this.

Comment

Also Palpatine rides the coattails of those with the potential to be more powerful than he is. He did that by recruiting (Dooku & Anakin) and was going to kick Anaking to the curb to go with the stronger Luke as his new apprentice.

Comment

Dude Luke didnt even fight him (Emperor) He threw his lightsabre away. You know this.
                          The emperor didn't have a lightsaber either.

Also Palpatine rides the coattails of those with the potential to be more powerful than he is. He did that by recruiting (Dooku & Anakin) and was going to kick Anaking to the curb to go with the stronger Luke as his new apprentice.
                          I agree with you that he would have thrown Vader to the curb in exchange for his son....but this ultimately led to the Emperor's distruction. The Emperor was too trusting of Vader.

At the same time the Emperor was trying to betray Vader, and replace him with Luke, Vader was trying to recruit his son to his side and destroy the Emperor.

Vader said so at cloud city. That they could "rule the galaxy as father and son". I think that Vader could have taken the Emperor down...it was just a matter of time. I think that the Emperor was trying his hardest to distract Vader all this time, so that he wouldn't grow more powerful than himself.

Comment

Working...
                          X