Techno lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techno lovers?

I want to see who here loves techno, what kinds of techno, and what their favorite song and artist is.

I love trance and electronica, every once in a while I'll dabble with House.

Favorite song would have to be one I just downloaded:
    Solex (Close to the Edge) [Dogzilla vs. Michael Woods remix] - Michael Woods.

My favorite artist would have to be Armin Van Buuren. Burned With Desire and Control Freak both rock!

So peeps, get on that klub floor, keep an eye on your drink, and get movin'! :dance:

I know nothing about Techno, but one of my favorite artist is Basshunter. I like his song DotA

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      I want to see who here loves techno, what kinds of techno, and what their favorite song and artist is.

My favorite artist would have to be Armin Van Buuren. Burned With Desire and Control Freak both rock!

So peeps, get on that klub floor, keep an eye on your drink, and get movin'! :dance:

I am with ya! My favorite is Paul Van Dyk..The other side love it!! But I love Beej, who is a Cali favorite heard of him?

Comment

here's a quote from something i heard on XM comedy. i think it was david cross that said this.

"anybody here listen to techno? god i just don't get techno. 'yeah my favorite song is that one where the DJ gets that beat going and then all of sudden he just speeds it up and then he slows it down and speeds it up again. have you heard that song' ' yeah man i totally love that song'."

so basically i don't really get techno.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

There really isn't anything to get, basically it's just awesome dance beats with no or limited words. Funny we call them songs..it'smore like tunes haha

Comment

The only techno I like is Sandstorm and the Trance remix of Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
              The only techno I like is Sandstorm and the Trance remix of Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

I do love the remix on NIN. You should hear the one of BroHym by Pennywise remixed...it's awesome
              Last edited by GRLSLUVFTBL2; 01-05-2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Benny benassi. SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDSTORM.... didnt we go over this in the chat?

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                  should hear the one of BroHym by Pennywise remixed...it's awesome
                  Really? Interesting... That's my rintone when my friends from home call me. Great tune, I'm skeptical about the techno version, but I'll check it out.

I'm not really that into techno-- I can listen to it for a little while, but then it becomes monotonous.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun

Oh cinny you like techno sheesh and I thought we were a perfect match - techno always reminds me of tweeking gays - IDK why it just does

They ruin great songs when they turn them techno dance or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                      Really? Interesting... That's my rintone when my friends from home call me. Great tune, I'm skeptical about the techno version, but I'll check it out.

I'm not really that into techno-- I can listen to it for a little while, but then it becomes monotonous.

It's pretty good. You really have to be in the mood to listen to it. I like trance better than techno. It's more melodic and instrumental. But like I said you have to be in the mood. I did not like it at first either it's like a good beer, bitter at the first drink but by the end of the glass your begging for more.

Comment

really the only techno type stuff i like is stuff like peanut butter jelly time. if that's even considered techno.

"IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!"
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I don't know if you can call it techno exactly, but a lot of Jesper Kyd's work is trippy. Not to mention the balance he finds between the ochrestral and techno is amazing.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                          - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Oh cinny you like techno sheesh and I thought we were a perfect match - techno always reminds me of tweeking gays - IDK why it just does

They ruin great songs when they turn them techno dance or whatever

Sorry to hear that OB!

If it makes you feel better, I listen to pretty much anything!

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                              here's a quote from something i heard on XM comedy. i think it was david cross that said this.

"anybody here listen to techno? god i just don't get techno. 'yeah my favorite song is that one where the DJ gets that beat going and then all of sudden he just speeds it up and then he slows it down and speeds it up again. have you heard that song' ' yeah man i totally love that song'."

so basically i don't really get techno.
                              What it is really is just a song with words usually removed (not all the time). The music is made to be upbeat (usually) and get you moving. Its not a music you usually sit on your couch and listen to.

Great for dancing and clubs since the rhythm is emphasized and the song is elongated (usually) so more time to get into the groove.

So yeup. Great for driving (fast). Good workout music. Its almost like a soundtrack to your life.

And no, the peanut butter and jelly time song does NOT count .

Comment

Working...
                              X