Reality TV.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality TV.....

While I'm normally not a proponent of reality television...
    My wife and Iwere discussing football when an idea struck.

A Reality show where fans or so like us could compete in a coaching format with the winner receiving a small contract with an nfl or college franchise assistant/specialty coach.

I was thinking of ways they could compete, possibly have 8 guys with 8 hof coaches and each get a team of athletes and a provided staff to train and then have their teams go in a playoff for elimination.

It would be a show i would personally watch, and provide a good football slot for the offseason. I'd like to hear what you guys think of it or if you would consider competing... as well as your ideas for how it would flow.

Maybe if it's liked well enough someone with some clout could push it to fruition.
    "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

It doesn't sound bad, but like every other reality show there would be some way in which it was fixed. I would love to compete in it because I would love that chance, but I don't see it ever coming into fruition.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Yea, I always laughed when they call it reality television, since its probably the furthest thing from it.

They go out, find the strangest people, at least a couple people who they KNOW won't get along with someone, and in some shows, the director decides who is eliminated so they peak ratings.

Would be very fun though if it was fair.

Comment

This would be cool if it were competing for the sportscaster position..I want Sam Ryan's job

and I am cuter than her...

...That was shallow

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
          This would be cool if it were competing for the sportscaster position..I want Sam Ryan's job

and I am cuter than her...

...That was shallow
          ESPN has done that already.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Reality TV sucks. I hate it with a passion these days. It was OK at the beginning but now they are reaching for any new possible angle.

Erika Estrada a real cop.

I have seen enough.

But to put a "sports" twist on it may be interesting especially if it involves football. I agree with KC Lady about a possible analysist in the booth but I honestly don't see your idea working.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X