Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Simpsons Episode

Pers

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

i love the simpsons but what r ur person all opinions on the show i live the one where they are gunna move the topes to ALBUQUERQUE MY CITY ANd funny thing thats the name of our new triple a TEAM YEA

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

the outer space episode was pretty classic:
      homer: "the only thing that can go wrong is if they send us to that terrible planet of the apes. wait a minute! statue of liberty! that was our planet! you blew it up! damn you! damn you all to hell!!!!!!!"
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

One of my favs was when Lisa became a vegitarian. This part is priceless...

Mr. Burns-" Smithers, I think this year i'm going to give one million dollars to charity............. muahaha when pigs fly" *Pig goes flying across the the skyline outside of burns' office*
        Smithers- "So do you want me to make that check out right now sir?"

Oh man that's great!
        "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1

Mr. Burns-" Smithers, I think this year i'm going to give one million dollars to charity............. muahaha when pigs fly" *Pig goes flying across the the skyline outside of burns' office*

Oh man that's great!
          I love that scene....PRICELESS
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

"Larry Flynt is right!!!"
            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1

Oh man that's great!
              but you left out burns' response: "no i'd still rather not."
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                but you left out burns' response: "no i'd still rather not."
                lol sorry its been a long time since i've actually seen it. Those were the only lines I remember

Comment

call me astoner but when homer catches glaucoma and he has to get medical marijuana thats funny, he is paranoid all the time and also really happy.

Comment

I also like the one where Homer gets fat so he can work at home. "Any key, wheres the any key? Oh well i'll just order a tab"

haha classic!!

Comment

the valentines one is great "it says i choo choo chose u witha picture of a train hahahah" or when the are doing there school play and bart is playing john wilkes booth and milhouse is playing Abe lincoln and bart walks in with one of those airaball guns and says "Austa Levista ABEY"hahahah classic

THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

comic book guy walking down sidewalk reading comic book: "but aquaman you cannot love a woman without gills! you're from two different worlds." <looks up to see a nuclear missle from france shooting down the sidewalk straight for him> "oh i've wasted my life."
                        sigpic
                        go broncos
                        share the sidewalk

Comment

I love the one where Bart prank calls the police and says there's something going on at 1 2 3 Fake street! lol oh man

Comment

Best one by far for me was the Halloween one where everyone started turning into zombies, and Homer goes to work with his double barrelled 12 guage. He's blasting zombies left and right, and then Ned Flanders walks up to Homer and says "Howdily doodily neighbor!", and Homer blows him away at point blank range. Marge asks Homer why he just shot Ned, and Homer replies, "Ummm...because he was a zombie?". rofl!!

Comment

must kill Moe... wheee... must kill Moe...wheee...
                              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                              X