The Best Simpsons Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
    call me astoner but when homer catches glaucoma and he has to get medical marijuana thats funny, he is paranoid all the time and also really happy.
    In that episode, Otto and Homer standing next to each other staring at their fingers.
    Otto - "They call them fingers, but i've never seem them fing.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
      I love the one where Bart prank calls the police and says there's something going on at 1 2 3 Fake street! lol oh man
      Yea, that's the episode where Lisa makes a grammar robot for school. Episode is called "Trilogy of Error" the best is when the mobsters are talking and he says, "Shut up ya face!" then the robot corrects him, says "No, Shut up your face" bad grammar overload!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        Yea, that's the episode where Lisa makes a grammar robot for school. Episode is called "Trilogy of Error" the best is when the mobsters are talking and he says, "Shut up ya face!" then the robot corrects him, says "No, Shut up your face" bad grammar overload!
        speaking of robots, remember when they all go to itchy and scratchy land? an itchy or scratchy robot opens its head to show the computer chips and marge goes: "see all that stuff in there homer? that's why your robot never worked"
        . . . later in the episode homer and bart get taken to the park jail and a message goes out over the loudspeaker to marge: "we have your son, and your fatter, balder son"

lol
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

i love the one where they get the superhouse and then pierce brosnan kills homer and he comes out of the ground then kills the robot and just cuz the robot says ill kick ur butt from here to albuquerque

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
          THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

i like the one with pinchey the lobster. "pinchey would of wanted it this way *sob* pass the butter, oh man thats good"

that one and the one where the germans buy the power plant.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
              i like the one with pinchey the lobster. "pinchey would of wanted it this way *sob* pass the butter, oh man thats good"

that one and the one where the germans buy the power plant.
              Yea, and Homer is running around that chocolate town imagining what work will be like. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
              X