Top Chef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Chef

Anyone else watch this from the beginning of last season?

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Anyone else watch this from the beginning of last season?
    I started watching it when my college sister came home and showed it to me in the fall, so I kind of came in in the middle of this season... but I think that show rocks.
    Course my dad makes fun of it....

"oohhh the drama!!"

then he sits down and watches it....

Comment

I love it. I'm totally addicted.

And this week's episode sucked. Not the outcome I was looking for AT ALL...
      sigpic

Comment

maaan.... i was rootin' for Sam... !

Comment

I thought it would be between Sam and Ilan (sp?) I didnt get to catch the whole thing last ngiht but no worries we know they show it at least 15 times between now and next week but I do love the show - this years drama was a bit much though and from the feedback on the website most fans feel the same so maybe next season they will focus a bit more on the cooking and less on the drama of the people - kinda like it was the 1st season - i mean some is ok but this whole Marcel thing is just insane - and damn it all to hell that he made the finals - he does get on my nerves and I dont have to live with him - that hair alone

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            I thought it would be between Sam and Ilan (sp?) I didnt get to catch the whole thing last ngiht but no worries we know they show it at least 15 times between now and next week but I do love the show - this years drama was a bit much though and from the feedback on the website most fans feel the same so maybe next season they will focus a bit more on the cooking and less on the drama of the people - kinda like it was the 1st season - i mean some is ok but this whole Marcel thing is just insane - and damn it all to hell that he made the finals - he does get on my nerves and I dont have to live with him - that hair alone
            I don't know why they picked between Ilan and Sam, why not take both of them and get rid of Elia and Marcel. And yeah, you're right, too much drama for a kitchen. I haven't seen the first season, but when you tell your judges to pause fives seconds before saying the eliminated person... that's lame effects

Comment

Working...
            X