5 Bands/Artists Who Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Bands/Artists Who Suck

Ok... The title is pretty self-explanitory... What bands/artists annoy the crap out of you?

Here is my list of talentless jagoffs:

5.) Ludacris - I'm sorry, but I can't stand this guy's music... It sounds like he's tryin to write a bad nursery rhyme, or stumbling over a Dr. Seuss book and he's just talking loudly, not flowing. Barely qualifies as music.

4.) Fred Durst - Just a no-talent deuche...

3.) John Mayer - This guy might have talent (at least he writes his own stuff) but I can't stand his non-threatening, college girl emo whiney crap.

2.) Nickelback - Please, write us another radio hit that sounds exactly the same as the last one you bunch of Canadian losers! (No offense to Canadians :devil: :usa: ).

1.) Creed - 'Nuff Said.

Note: I tried to actually go out on a limb a little with some of these: I could have easily written N'Sync, Ashlee Simpson, Milli Vanilli etc. But they are so obviously terrible it sort of goes without saying.

Good thread.

In no paticular order...

Blue October - I don't like their lead singers voice. The only song I like by them is called Into The Ocean. The song Hate Me is so overplayed it makes me want to puke

Any country singer/band (except for Rascal Flatts)

Fred Durst/Limp Bizkit - I love the song Behind Blue Eyes, but they remade that from The Who...

Anyone who sings ganster rap.

The lead singer from Avenged Sevenfold (I don't know his name) - I like alot of Avenged Sevenfolds songs, but I have to listen to it in little bits, because his voice can get very annoying...
    sigpic

Comment

Fall Out Boy

Panic! At The Disco

My Chemical Romance

Pretty much any rap artist

Hinder

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        Fall Out Boy

Panic! At The Disco

My Chemical Romance

Pretty much any rap artist

Hinder

Good list: I almost put Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco on mine... I can appreciate My Chemical Romance though. And I don't like to discriminate against entire genres of music, so I can't get behind the rap artist thing...

Hinder does suck, they fall into the Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Graces, Nickelback, Trapt category-- all of them are garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
          The lead singer from Avenged Sevenfold (I don't know his name) - I like alot of Avenged Sevenfolds songs, but I have to listen to it in little bits, because his voice can get very annoying...

Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favorite new bands, but I agree that M Shadows' voice is really holding them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
            Good list: I almost put Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco on mine... I can appreciate My Chemical Romance though. And I don't like to discriminate against entire genres of music, so I can't get behind the rap artist thing...

Hinder does suck, they fall into the Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Graces, Nickelback, Trapt category-- all of them are garbage as far as I'm concerned.
            I like a couple Fall Out Boy songs, and a couple Panic! At the Disco songs...

Same with My Chemical Romance.

Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Nickelback....some of my favorite bands
            sigpic

Comment

5. Avenged sevenfold

4. MCR (sorry xx)

3. Hawthorne heights

2. panic at the disco

1. Fall out boy.

Can i just put all MTV/scene emo bands instead?
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                I liked BB's "we are not alone" album. anything else is crap.

I also like 3DG and trapt. not metal or anything like that but just good hard rock.
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

i hate trapt too....annoying

Comment

hansen

ok real bands

emo is a no go, there are some occasional one but no

i hate country too, even tho these are genres.

ludacris is one of my favs

tpryce will hate me but im not a big tool fan

justin timberlake

50 cent
                    So far:
                    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                      hansen

ok real bands

justin timberlake

50 cent
                      Tell me you didn't just put Hanson and Tool in the same category... :brick:

Then again, you said Luda is one of your favorites, so I cannot say that this surprises me.

Everyone has their own tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
                        hansen

ok real bands

justin timberlake

50 cent
                        actually i'm not a big tool fan either. not a fan of maynard's vocals. to each his own though.
                        the space that is mine

Comment

Jay Z - (I know, I'm probably picking on someone everyone likes ) Living proof that you don't need talent to sell CDs. His remake of 2Pac's "Me and my girlfriend" was really annoying.

Dave Matthews Band - I just don't see the appeal here. "Space between" is probably their only good song though.

Black-Eyed Peas - Everytime I see those guys perform it just looks like a group of guys having a seizure to the most annoying beats ever.

Justin Timberlake - What is up with his voice? Sounds like a chicken or something. Actually I'd rather listen to the chicken.

Lauren Hill - It's been a while since her last CD. Thank god.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I have no musical talent and wish I did so when I list the following bands it's because the music they make is awful to my ears.

1. Linkin Park - I think this is by far the worst band to come out in 20 years. Ok, not as bad as Crazytown(Butterfly)...but close. Actually I think most nu-metal/hybrid-metal or whatever you call it sucks. One band got it right and that was Anthrax.

2. Any band that is not really a band - 5 men or women, boys or girls or dance around on stage singing songs written by other people and playing no instruments.

3. Good Charlotte - Just looking at them makes my eyes hurt. Silly group.

4. Dixie Chicks - I don't like country music, and they seem to be the most annoying on and off stage.

5. Pink Floyd - I realize they are talented, but I just don't get it. I think the music is boring. Maybe the fact I never did drugs has something to do with it.
                            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Does everyone not like them because they've turned popular?

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X