X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw 3

just watched it. and

*SPOILERS*
    Last edited by tpryce93; 01-25-2007, 05:47 PM.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Originally posted by tpryce93
    just watched it. and

Yep, its a very good movie.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      Yep, its a very good movie.
      better then the first 2 IMO. and the first 2 are in my top 5 of favorite movies.

this one is definately my favorite movie now.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Yeah I dl'ed it.

Very good movie.

Anyone know if they are making a 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Yeah I dl'ed it.

Very good movie.

Anyone know if they are making a 4th?
          I really hope to god not.

the original writers from the first 3 (leigh whannel most importantly) say there not gonna make another one but are open to the possibility of letting somebody else write a 4th.

and the reason i hope they don't is because you know some hollywood piece of crap is gonna pick it up and completely ruin the series (i.e. halloween, friday the 13th)
          the space that is mine

Comment

I really hope to god not.

the original writers from the first 3 (leigh whannel most importantly) say there not gonna make another one but are open to the possibility of letting somebody else write a 4th.

and the reason i hope they don't is because you know some hollywood piece of crap is gonna pick it up and completely ruin the series (i.e. halloween, friday the 13th)
            I honestly don't know how they will turn it into something bad though.

The plot and everything about the story is pretty basic for the people to mess up on.

Imo they just need to keep with the twists and come up with bigger and better death traps.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              I honestly don't know how they will turn it into something bad though.

The plot and everything about the story is pretty basic for the people to mess up on.

Imo they just need to keep with the twists and come up with bigger and better death traps.
              yeah but it's hollywood. they screw everything up.
              Last edited by tpryce93; 01-24-2007, 03:10 PM.
              the space that is mine

Comment

From what I heard there are plans for a Saw 4, which would likely come out around Halloween again. Seems to be the trend.

Comment

Went and bought it yesterday

Now I own all 3

Hopefully, the wife and I will watch it tonight....

I can't wait
                  I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

man i love the saw movies

i didnt go to the 3rd one in theaters because..well i have no money

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. I heard it was crazy. On the note of that movie, my friend and I watched Turistas the other day, and he said it was crazier than Saw 3, so if anyone likes movies that are basically completely and totally disgustingly gory, it is perfect for you. If anyone wants to go to Brazil anytime soon, though, then they may want to stay away from it lol.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                        I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. I heard it was crazy. On the note of that movie, my friend and I watched Turistas the other day, and he said it was crazier than Saw 3, so if anyone likes movies that are basically completely and totally disgustingly gory, it is perfect for you. If anyone wants to go to Brazil anytime soon, though, then they may want to stay away from it lol.
                        I don't watch saw because it's gory. the story-line is basically amazing. The twists at the end are completely unpredictable.

And the whole moral is just creepy. How much blood would you shed to stay alive?
                        the space that is mine

Comment

I don't watch saw because it's gory. the story-line is basically amazing. The twists at the end are completely unpredictable.

And the whole moral is just creepy. How much blood would you shed to stay alive?
                          Well there is more to it then just the gore, that just happens to be the prevalent matter in the movie. The story-line really isn't bad, it has a decent plot, and it is basically just a crazy movie.

How much blood would I shed?? None, I'll take death, unless of course I have something extremely special to try and get back for. If I am married, I'll shed every ounce of blood I have, if I was able to stay alive and take care of my family. If I had nothing besides like relatives, and people who I wasn't completely necessary to, I wouldn't shed a drop.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

and jigsaw is dead.

Ah, you mofo....

Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                              Ah, you mofo....

haha sorry. i should probably edit it so nobody else reads it.
                              the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                              X