No announcement yet.

saw 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the first one, haven't seen the 2nd or 3rd.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Watched it last night and thought it was pretty good

I liked the 1st two better though
      I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        haha sorry. i should probably edit it so nobody else reads it.
        Grrrrrr.

Since the word "SPOILERS" is not in the title please do.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          Grrrrrr.

Since the word "SPOILERS" is not in the title please do.
          done.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

OK we have watched it now and OMG!

This was the most intense of the series IMO. The people that think up the stuff used in these movies has to be mentally derranged. There are parts in this I had to look away. LOL.

Holy Crap!!

sigpic

Comment

I have actually not seen any of them. I plan to buy them all at once, and watch them all whenever I have a weekend with nothing to do.
              THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by probowlBAILEY
                I have actually not seen any of them. I plan to buy them all at once, and watch them all whenever I have a weekend with nothing to do.
                Wow. None of them? You will have to watch them in order obviously for them to make sense.

This series has to be ranked up near the top in horror flicks.

sigpic

Comment

Wow. None of them? You will have to watch them in order obviously for them to make sense.

This series has to be ranked up near the top in horror flicks.
                  Actually i don't really consider saw to be a horror flick. Yeah it's got the blood and stuff but it isn't really a scare you type of thing IMO. I think it's more of an action/suspense/thriller type of thing. with alot of blod.
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                    Actually i don't really consider saw to be a horror flick. Yeah it's got the blood and stuff but it isn't really a scare you type of thing IMO. I think it's more of an action/suspense/thriller type of thing. with alot of blod.
                    Yeah and I see your point. It definately ranks at the top in dimented, warped, whacked out and just plain OMG. It amazes me that somebody actually thought of these scenes.

"I want to play a game"

sigpic

Comment

Well my favorite genre is horror, but if it's blood and gore, then cool.
                      THE TRUTH

Comment

Well my favorite genre is horror, but if it's blood and gore, then cool.
                        LOL then this series is for you. The mental torture along with the physical angle of the scene should blow you away.

I have loved horror flicks but this group really ranks up there with me.

sigpic

Comment

Anybody know if they are coming out with the box set?
                          THE TRUTH

Comment

Since Part III just went on sale Tuesday, then I would doubt they go there anytime soon. Wal-Mart was dam near sold out of it already. They had only 2 left in Widescreen format.

I would think that maybe someday.

We have all three now.

sigpic

Comment

Since Part III just went on sale Tuesday, then I would doubt they go there anytime soon. Wal-Mart was dam near sold out of it already. They had only 2 left in Widescreen format.

I would think that maybe someday.

We have all three now.
                              Thanks for the info bro'.
                              THE TRUTH

Comment

Thanks for the info bro'.
                                You are welcome but that is just my thought. With what is now a trilogy, they may consider releasing it like that. Who Knows. Otherwise, Blockbuster or Netflix could help ya out in the mean time.

I think it's safe to say, that they will ride the sales on III alone as long as they can before going the other route.

If I was their marketing director that is what I would do. Wait until maybe next summer, right before they release part IV.

If they do in fact do a part IV, then I wouldn't wait much longer than next summer or interest may die (no pun intended)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X