X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick7
    Next one will be ''Saw : Ressurection" just like every crappy 4th horror movie.
    That is EXACTLY what I thought would happen. They would go back and Pre-Saw the series.

At first I hated when Star Wars did that but it grew on me so I guess it depends on how they would handle it. We really never had a background before the first one. After Voyager in the Star Trek series, I HATED the fact they went back to the beginning called Enterprise. I know that isn't horror but I am only using an analogy here.

Texas Chain Saw went back to the beginning I haven't see that yet. Afraid I wouldn't like that but they aren't working a series yet. They just went remake like Hitcher is doing now. Hitcher II was a great follow up I thought to the original but now I am getting :offtopic:

Someone commented on the writers/producers changing for the Saw movies. If that happens, they could screw things up. IF this same group does a "pre" Saw scenario then hats off to them because just when I thought they couldn't get any more twisted and whacked with III they proved me wrong, they could really work a IV if they do it right.

If they choose to continue the series, then this could get REAL interesting as long as they keep up the intensitity level. With the popularity of this, I would be more surprised if they didn't go forward with another.

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    Next one will be ''Saw : Ressurection" just like every crappy 4th horror movie.

Leave a comment:

• probowlBAILEY
    replied
    I hope they don't come out with another one, because most trilogies kinda die after the fourth one. Also, I will probably end up getting them all seperately on DVD.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by probowlBAILEY
    Thanks for the info bro'.
    You are welcome but that is just my thought. With what is now a trilogy, they may consider releasing it like that. Who Knows. Otherwise, Blockbuster or Netflix could help ya out in the mean time.

I think it's safe to say, that they will ride the sales on III alone as long as they can before going the other route.

If I was their marketing director that is what I would do. Wait until maybe next summer, right before they release part IV.

If they do in fact do a part IV, then I wouldn't wait much longer than next summer or interest may die (no pun intended)

Leave a comment:

• probowlBAILEY
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    Since Part III just went on sale Tuesday, then I would doubt they go there anytime soon. Wal-Mart was dam near sold out of it already. They had only 2 left in Widescreen format.

I would think that maybe someday.

We have all three now.
    Thanks for the info bro'.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Since Part III just went on sale Tuesday, then I would doubt they go there anytime soon. Wal-Mart was dam near sold out of it already. They had only 2 left in Widescreen format.

I would think that maybe someday.

We have all three now.

Leave a comment:

• probowlBAILEY
    replied
    Anybody know if they are coming out with the box set?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Well my favorite genre is horror, but if it's blood and gore, then cool.
    LOL then this series is for you. The mental torture along with the physical angle of the scene should blow you away.

I have loved horror flicks but this group really ranks up there with me.

Leave a comment:

• probowlBAILEY
    replied
    Well my favorite genre is horror, but if it's blood and gore, then cool.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93
    Actually i don't really consider saw to be a horror flick. Yeah it's got the blood and stuff but it isn't really a scare you type of thing IMO. I think it's more of an action/suspense/thriller type of thing. with alot of blod.
    Yeah and I see your point. It definately ranks at the top in dimented, warped, whacked out and just plain OMG. It amazes me that somebody actually thought of these scenes.

"I want to play a game"

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Wow. None of them? You will have to watch them in order obviously for them to make sense.

This series has to be ranked up near the top in horror flicks.
    Actually i don't really consider saw to be a horror flick. Yeah it's got the blood and stuff but it isn't really a scare you type of thing IMO. I think it's more of an action/suspense/thriller type of thing. with alot of blod.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I have actually not seen any of them. I plan to buy them all at once, and watch them all whenever I have a weekend with nothing to do.
    Wow. None of them? You will have to watch them in order obviously for them to make sense.

This series has to be ranked up near the top in horror flicks.

Leave a comment:

• probowlBAILEY
    replied
    I have actually not seen any of them. I plan to buy them all at once, and watch them all whenever I have a weekend with nothing to do.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    OK we have watched it now and OMG!

This was the most intense of the series IMO. The people that think up the stuff used in these movies has to be mentally derranged. There are parts in this I had to look away. LOL.

Holy Crap!!

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Grrrrrr.

Since the word "SPOILERS" is not in the title please do.
    done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X