Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Gold Man

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Gold Man

    Yep, time for the oscars. Time to tell those movie people that we either liked their movie, or not so much!

    And the nominees:

    Best picture:
    "Babel"
    "The Departed"
    "Letters from Iwo Jima"
    "Little Miss Sunshine"
    "The Queen"

    and there are other awards too:
    http://www.oscars.org/79academyawards/noms.html

    So, who do you think should win, who got snubbed, any sleepers you have (I didn't see Crash winning last year), and so on and so forth.

    Oh, and I really hope they get someone better than John Steward this year. He was horrible, dry, humorless, and he had that goofy smile he always has. I like Steward, but that was just bad. Billy Crystal was hillarious though, like his intro: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pN4npDti38

  • #2
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    Yep, time for the oscars. Time to tell those movie people that we either liked their movie, or not so much!

    And the nominees:

    Best picture:
    "Babel"
    "The Departed"
    "Letters from Iwo Jima"
    "Little Miss Sunshine"
    "The Queen"

    and there are other awards too:
    http://www.oscars.org/79academyawards/noms.html

    So, who do you think should win, who got snubbed, any sleepers you have (I didn't see Crash winning last year), and so on and so forth.

    Oh, and I really hope they get someone better than John Steward this year. He was horrible, dry, humorless, and he had that goofy smile he always has. I like Steward, but that was just bad. Billy Crystal was hillarious though, like his intro: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pN4npDti38
    out of those movies you have listed the only one i've ever heard of is little miss sunshine.

    I notice borat was nominated for an award. he better win.
    the space that is mine



    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

    Comment


    • #3
      isn't ellen degeneres hosting this year?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tpryce93
        out of those movies you have listed the only one i've ever heard of is little miss sunshine.

        I notice borat was nominated for an award. he better win.
        The Departed was that Martin Scorsese film with Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nickolson, and some other dude that looks like Leo and Matt.

        Babel was a Brad Pitt film with another flew of good actors. I heard it was really good too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cinnamunmun
          The Departed was that Martin Scorsese film with Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nickolson, and some other dude that looks like Leo and Matt.

          Babel was a Brad Pitt film with another flew of good actors. I heard it was really good too.
          i kind of remember the departed.


          never heard of babel. don't really like brad pitt.
          the space that is mine



          We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

          Comment


          • #6
            I think The Prestige got snubbed as far as best film goes, I can't believe it didn't get a nomination
            Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

            It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

            Comment

            Working...
            X