DVD The Complete History of the Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD The Complete History of the Denver Broncos

When I was picking up Saw III the other day, I look over at a section called "Fan Favs" and there is our beloved Bronco emblem staring me in the face.

This is a two disc set that does in fact cover the Broncos from day one. It was awesome to watch this history that covered up to the end of the 2005 season.

Seeing Mile High Stadium back in the 60's was shocking. LOL. This DVD speaks alot of the fans. It brought goose bumps and happy tears numerous times. It lasted almost 90 minutes I think if not longer.

The second disc of this DVD, which I haven't watched just yet, is "The Drive" game in Cleveland.

I picked this sucker up for twenty bucks at Wal-Mart and I highly recommend it to all Bronco fans for their collection.

A Must See!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

It was a Christmas present for me, and its awsome. I missed the 1998 Championship game because of illness and it was great to see Parcells face as we FINALLY paid him back.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I got it in the New Year as a late Christmas present for myself as well. I haven't watched the second dvd yet, but I found the first one very enjoyable.

Comment

Who would want to watch that??

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          When I was picking up Saw III the other day, I look over at a section called "Fan Favs" and there is our beloved Bronco emblem staring me in the face.

This is a two disc set that does in fact cover the Broncos from day one. It was awesome to watch this history that covered up to the end of the 2005 season.

Seeing Mile High Stadium back in the 60's was shocking. LOL. This DVD speaks alot of the fans. It brought goose bumps and happy tears numerous times. It lasted almost 90 minutes I think if not longer.

The second disc of this DVD, which I haven't watched just yet, is "The Drive" game in Cleveland.

I picked this sucker up for twenty bucks at Wal-Mart and I highly recommend it to all Bronco fans for their collection.

A Must See!!

Since it's Bronco related, you should have posted this in General Discussions.

That's what I did anyway.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=74957

Comment

I just wish it was longer, with more footage of the good old days
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander

Right there with you on that one South

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
              R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                A couple of extra discs would have been nice, the two SB wins for example

But on the whole, I thoroughly loved it, lots of great footage and stuff I'd never seen before, some great (and not so great) memories and the names.................

And a little factoid that I hadn't known...................Denver's first winning season was the year I was born................made for each other
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  Since it's Bronco related, you should have posted this in General Discussions.

That's what I did anyway.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=74957

I thought about it but wasn't sure if it would get moved here. I also figured it may have been posted before since it is over a year old by now. I had never seen or heard of it before.

The second disc of the game in Cleveland is edited but all the highlights are there. Both productions were by the NFL Network.

I had wished it was longer too with more of the past covered. There were some history moments I was surprised were not in there. They did seem to cover the most important ones though.

All in all, I was very pleased with it. I dam near balled like a baby when they got to the part of John announcing his retirement. Very emotional moment.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X