No announcement yet.

Disney Plus shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfway through Moon Knight and it is so much better than I expected.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Halfway through Moon Knight and it is so much better than I expected.
      Buckle up. The last two episodes are a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Buckle up. The last two episodes are a ride!
        It’s amazing how well Disney/Marvel can take characters the average fan has never heard of and make them so entertaining.
        sigpic

Comment

It’s amazing how well Disney/Marvel can take characters the average fan has never heard of and make them so entertaining.
          I only heard of Moon Knight for the first time a few years ago. He had a pinball table on Zen Pinball, and he seemed interesting from that. I'd looked him up and read a tiny bit about him, and thought he seemed very interesting, but also figured there was next to no chance he'd ever join the MCU. Too fringe and potentially dark of a character.

Glad I was wrong.

Disney and Marvel deserve some credit... but also major credit to the cast. Oscar Isaac is amazing, and so is his supporting cast.

Comment

She Hulk looks better than I thought it would be. I’m kind of surprised they got Ruffalo involved with it.
            sigpic

Comment

She Hulk looks better than I thought it would be. I’m kind of surprised they got Ruffalo involved with it.
              It looks like fun. I think it was announced pretty early on that Ruffalo would be involved, so that didn't surprise me.

I hope they're still working on the CGI though, because some of those shots were a bit distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

It looks like fun. I think it was announced pretty early on that Ruffalo would be involved, so that didn't surprise me.

I hope they're still working on the CGI though, because some of those shots were a bit distracting.
                From what I've heard, the CGI required to make Hulk like characters is very expensive and the show only has like a $200 Million dollar budget. So that's 3 characters all needing that expensive CGI(Bruce, Jenn, Abomination.). Maybe it'll be better overtime like maybe it looks cheesy when she's just casually around but will look better in action when all vained up and ripped.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  From what I've heard, the CGI required to make Hulk like characters is very expensive and the show only has like a $200 Million dollar budget. So that's 3 characters all needing that expensive CGI(Bruce, Jenn, Abomination.). Maybe it'll be better overtime like maybe it looks cheesy when she's just casually around but will look better in action when all vained up and ripped.
                  Yeah, time will tell.

D+ shows have had a few inconsistent CGI results.

I'll watch it and likely love it regardless.... but I hope that they improve it a bit from the trailer.

I was worried about the action in Moon Knight after Episode 1, but I don't remember being bothered in any of the other episodes.

Book of Boba Fett was very up and down.

Comment

Working...
                  X