Wordle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordle

I like this word game. Only played it for a week, but it's cool. Sorry to the instant gratification world, because it only provides one new word a day. Patience.

Anyway, good mental exercise.

How amazing..... A co-worker of mine literally just told me about this game yesterday and I gave it a try. I don't get 'Robot' but I'm going to get todays.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      How amazing..... A co-worker of mine literally just told me about this game yesterday and I gave it a try. I don't get 'Robot' but I'm going to get todays.
      This game seems to be spreading like wildfire. Interesting how that works.

Got today's in 5. Two friends of mine (actually formerly from the board) got it in 3 today so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

This game seems to be spreading like wildfire. Interesting how that works.

Got today's in 5. Two friends of mine (actually formerly from the board) got it in 3 today so far.
        Yep, just got today in 5 as well!

Comment

I suppose SOMEONE should add a link in case others who haven't heard of this yet...

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Comment

I was mentioning how my wife got one in 2 the other day, and only had 2 letters after the first guess, including only 1 green.

I've got 3 a few times, but 2 would be crazy. 1 is just pure luck.

Comment

I have played it for the past 7 days and am 7/7 so far. My wife thinks that is bears a passing resemblance to Hangman, at least insofar as incorrect letters are effectively removed from the game

Comment

Since we started playing wordle, for 12 games, my wife has got the right answer in just 2 guesses, twice!! There is some luck of course, but that's really hard to do. I've done well, lots of 3s, but 2???!!!!

Comment

Still lovin this game. My wife has had 2 games with just 2 guesses. I think all the reading paid off for her! She is good at words, plus logic. Though I am holding my own most of the time. I complain to her because I seem to hardly get any letters on my first guess anymore, and I am not sure why. I mean, there are only so many vowels, and if you use the 5 letter word option, you should get vowels early on most of the time......y'd think. Then again, what you get wrong should help you soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Still lovin this game. My wife has had 2 games with just 2 guesses. I think all the reading paid off for her! She is good at words, plus logic. Though I am holding my own most of the time. I complain to her because I seem to hardly get any letters on my first guess anymore, and I am not sure why. I mean, there are only so many vowels, and if you use the 5 letter word option, you should get vowels early on most of the time......y'd think. Then again, what you get wrong should help you soon after.
                    In my 11 tries, I've only gotten it in 2 once. I also failed once so far.

Comment

In my 11 tries, I've only gotten it in 2 once. I also failed once so far.
                      You 2?

Comment

You 2?

Itwo

Comment

Itwo

How bout.....me2?

Are you or anyone here using 6 letters or some other combo? Might give that a try when I feel like I've earned it.

Comment

How bout.....me2?

Are you or anyone here using 6 letters or some other combo? Might give that a try when I feel like I've earned it.
                            I haven't found where to set that option, but honestly it's difficult enough with the 5... plus that's what all my friends are doing....

If it was easy enough to do both every day, I would... but I just haven't really tried to see if I can or not I guess.

I also don't enforce the 'must use found letters' rule on there... but I do try to loosely enforce it on myself.

Comment

I enjoy wordle for the daily power brain challenge. I’ve been successful in all attempts since I started playing a few weeks back. It’s almost a morning ritual while hitting up the bathroom in the AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X