Deal/No Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal/No Deal

I have been meaning to start this for awhile.

I don't usually get into game shows but I really like this one. I wondered if any of ya'll watch it too?

Tomorrow night's show sets records regarding first deal offered and prize amount. Not sure what that all means and they didn't give too much away during the preview ad.

Howie Mandell is a good host too.

Deal..... or NO DEAL! lol
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

i used to watch this show but i've stopped
    i cant stand the bleeping commercials. i just get annoyed all the time when a show seems more concentrated on having commercials than the show itself.

and howie always fools me, just when i think they are going to open that case he says "right after this break" damn him.
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

I heard Deal/No Deal are losing viewers because of their commercial. They put the commercial always on the wrong time. I stoped watching it also because of it.
      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Yeah I've seen the UK version a few times..and it makes a change from the other gameshows

Comment

Yea, they are having a double jackpot night, so this person is extremely lucky.

I like 1 vs 100 better anyways though.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            I have been meaning to start this for awhile.

I don't usually get into game shows but I really like this one. I wondered if any of ya'll watch it too?

Tomorrow night's show sets records regarding first deal offered and prize amount. Not sure what that all means and they didn't give too much away during the preview ad.

Howie Mandell is a good host too.

Deal..... or NO DEAL! lol
            I just started watching this show a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing how greedy some of the contestants get.

I like Howie Mandell as a host too. He's very articulate and adds to the tension in a way that doesn't get annoying (the commercial thing isn't his fault).

As for the commercial thing, just tape it and fast forward through the commercials if that bothers any of you.

It's a pretty good game show. :clap:
            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I like it. I always watch 1 vs 100 after it. What commercial are you talking about?
              http://members.chello.at/wallpapers/...ll%20Davis.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mdawg2009
                I like it. I always watch 1 vs 100 after it. What commercial are you talking about?
                The timing of their commercials is what is being talked about. The other night I thought it was funny when the Italian guy was supposed to say "deal or no deal" and he anticipated the break so he said "time for messages"

Howie just laughed, said your the boss, and they went to commercials. But I think they were going to break after he made his decision. It was just funny the contestant beat 'em to the punch.

I know shows will use commercial breaks at peak times to keep you interested and keep you from switching channels but sometimes it is annoying.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X