Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight (2008)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Nick Budris
    So every one knows..... Teaser trailer is rumered to show before hairy potter in July
    From Aint It Cool News:
    Is There A DARK KNIGHT Teaser Coming Soon?!
    Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here.
    I haven’t heard for sure that there’s going to be a DARK KNIGHT trailer on the front of HARRY POTTER this summer, but I’d imagine that would be the perfect place to put it.

    And if it is there, I wonder if this is an accurate description of what we might see. Consider this a rumor for now, but enjoy:

    Hey Harry,

    My brother IM'd me a moment ago with a description of the Dark Knight teaser, saying I may report this to the nearest movie site or whatever. Apparently news about this has not been heard yet, but here goes: Black background, cards begin to fall in slow motion, the joker whispers things directed at Batman, the audience, the final card to fall is the joker, with also a picture of the bat signal on fire.
    And this is a link to the new teaser site with the new Bat logo on it:http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MasterShake
      From Aint It Cool News:
      Is There A DARK KNIGHT Teaser Coming Soon?!
      Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here.
      I haven’t heard for sure that there’s going to be a DARK KNIGHT trailer on the front of HARRY POTTER this summer, but I’d imagine that would be the perfect place to put it.

      And if it is there, I wonder if this is an accurate description of what we might see. Consider this a rumor for now, but enjoy:

      Hey Harry,

      My brother IM'd me a moment ago with a description of the Dark Knight teaser, saying I may report this to the nearest movie site or whatever. Apparently news about this has not been heard yet, but here goes: Black background, cards begin to fall in slow motion, the joker whispers things directed at Batman, the audience, the final card to fall is the joker, with also a picture of the bat signal on fire.
      And this is a link to the new teaser site with the new Bat logo on it:http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/
      And if you click on it it says I believe in harvey dent

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Nick Budris
        And if you click on it it says I believe in harvey dent
        Thats wierd!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nick Budris
          And if you click on it it says I believe in harvey dent
          This is pretty cool. Apparently The Joker has hijacked the Harvey Dent website here:http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.c...cea7215220af96 if you put in your e-mail and code they send you an e-mai with coordinates. When you put those in after going back to the site it takes away a pixel and slowly reveals a picture of the Joker!

          Comment


          • #35
            this should be the movie of the year

            batman begins was so great
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              SO 1) http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/

              Leads to 2) http://ibelieveinharveydent.warnerbros.com/

              and then 3) http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.c...cea7215220af96
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Yup. So far the Joker looks like one of those "When Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong" people.

                Comment


                • #38
                  they should make a batman against the joker played by saddam hussein!!!

                  oh how bout this the joker played by brian urlacher!!! or michael jackson as joker!!
                  GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

                  [


                  denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by antiwup
                    or michael jackson as joker!!
                    Batman would spend the whole movie rescuing kidnapped little boys, that would be boring. "Tee Hee Batman! You'll never find those boys!"

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wow. I don't get htis at all.

                      All I know is that pic is awesome.

                      sigpic

                      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                      There are three things you can expect in life:

                      1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by MasterShake
                        Batman would spend the whole movie rescuing kidnapped little boys, that would be boring. "Tee Hee Batman! You'll never find those boys!"
                        That's ignorant...

                        sigpic

                        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                        There are three things you can expect in life:

                        1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          now if you go to the third one, where Joker's image used to be...

                          it says: "Page not found"

                          and then if you select the whole page it reveals this:


                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAhahahah aAHAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAhahahahah ahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa hahahahHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAha hahahaAHAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAhaha hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHahahahahHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAH AHAhahahahaAHAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAhahahahaAHAH AhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa


                          pretty funny.
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X