Led Zep rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Zep rumor

I know this rumor comes up every year but this is from Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles......I doubt it happens but it would be cool.

Where Metal Lives! Breaking news, reviews, interviews, audio, and videos... Your hub for metal music.

LED ZEPPELIN Rumors Heating Up
    Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 at 10:18:31 EST

According to Toronto-based radio station Q107, these LED ZEPPELIN reunion rumors are really heating up. Original bassist John Paul Jones was seen at Trinifold Management in London, England recently with singer Robert Plant and guitarist Jimmy Page apparently discussing plans for as reunion that will feature late drummer John Bonham's son Jason on the skins. The last time the original three performed was on July 13, 1985 at the Live Aid concert at JFK Stadium, Philadelphia, for a short set featuring drummers Tony Thompson (CHIC) and Phil Collins (GENESIS). Jones has been noticeably "absent" during Page/Plant's musical activities post-Led Zeppelin.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

i don't think you can have zep without dave bonham. dave was a beast and can never be replaced IMO.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      i don't think you can have zep without dave bonham. dave was a beast and can never be replaced IMO.

Sure, people would say that, but he was the least important musician in the band.

I highly doubt people would be able to tell the difference between Bonham and Phil Collins, except that Phil Collins is a better musician.

The would sell out soooo fast. Tickets on eBay would be ****ing crazy.
      Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93

??????????

Who is Dave Bonham?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
          ??????????

Who is Dave Bonham?
          Never heard of him. Maybe he was a drum tech or something .

John Bonham, however..... was a monster behind the drum kit. I felt sorry for the drum kits when drummers like John Bonham and Bill Ward unloaded on them.

Nick-- Please don't compare Phil Collins to John Bonham. I could debate on Bonham's side of the equation .... but let's show some respect for the dead. R.I.P., John .
          Last edited by keithbishop; 02-18-2007, 09:17 PM.
          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

I saw Robert Plant on his solo tour and

So if he, Page and Jones got back together then that would be awesome. There may be some difference in the sound coming from the drums, but I don't think it would be that drastic.

If this were to occur, a reunion tour, they would have to put the show in stadiums to support the ticket demand. But arena shows would be something to see I am sure. Be prepared to open those wallets.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I would love to see it unfortunately - The prices would be out of the Bibles range

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
              R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Working...
              X