Osbourne Family Member is HIV Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osbourne Family Member is HIV Positive

First of all: My regards to the Osbourne family.

Osbourne's tears over HIV diagnosis

Kelly Osbourne fought back tears last night as she revealed a member of her family is HIV positive.

The television personality was introducing a performance by the Scissor Sisters at a benefit gig for HIV support charity Body & Soul in London.

She said the cause was special to her because a member of her family had been diagnosed with HIV.

Osbourne sobbed before leaving the stage.

She shot to fame on the reality TV show The Osbournes, which followed the antics of her father, rock star Ozzy Osbourne, and his dysfunctional family.

Osbourne's representatives could not be contacted for comment today.

LINK
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

HIV is a serious disease that America seems to have curbed in some regard meaning education and discipline among the youth.

I have always loved Ozzy and his family.. they almost seem like a modern day live Simpson episode.

More lesson's learned I HOPE..
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I think it would be sadly ironic if it ended up being the one daughter who doesn't party and decided to not be on the show.

Not funny, mind you. But it would just highlight how the disease can get everyone, not just those who partake in high risk behavior.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        I think it would be sadly ironic if it ended up being the one daughter who doesn't party and decided to not be on the show.

Not funny, mind you. But it would just highlight how the disease can get everyone, not just those who partake in high risk behavior.
        that was my guess is it was the chick who didn't do the show.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

it hits some unexpected people. magic johnson who is now no longer hiv positive and now an osbourne!
          GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

wow hopefully everything turns out allright and works out in the end
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Working...
            X