Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antiwup
    replied
    i watch from last to first in rewind!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Originally posted by anton...
    does not watching it at all count as an order??

Wha....oh...HA! hahahahahahaha! Good one!

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    OK it appears they will be released on May 25th. I would think they will release them all but the voting may change that. Dunno.

Also notice it will be .41 cents to mail after May 14th.
    I hope they release them all and not just the one that won the voting

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    does not watching it at all count as an order??

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    OK it appears they will be released on May 25th. I would think they will release them all but the voting may change that. Dunno.

Also notice it will be .41 cents to mail after May 14th.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker
    So to get those stamps, do we just go to the Post Office and buy them?

I'd really like to get all of them
    I'm not sure. But as soon as that popped up, I immediately thought of ya'll.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I work in shipping and receiving and use the post office website to calculate postage all the time. Today when I signed on, it is all Star Wars themed. They are releasing Star Wars stamps and you can vote for your favorite.

Just wanted to share.

http://www.usps.com

So to get those stamps, do we just go to the Post Office and buy them?

I'd really like to get all of them

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I work in shipping and receiving and use the post office website to calculate postage all the time. Today when I signed on, it is all Star Wars themed. They are releasing Star Wars stamps and you can vote for your favorite.

Just wanted to share.

http://www.usps.com

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Either or works. First time watchers should watch 4-6 first though. A good amount of the surprises are kind of ruined if you watch 1-3 first (Luke/ Leia being bro and sis, TDK's example)

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    You have to watch 4-6 first.

The "I'm am your father..." is one of the most jawdropping, dramatic events in movie history. If you watch 1-3 first, then all the power of that moment is destroyed.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterShake
    Not sure if this has been posted before, so I will do it now. Now that the saga is complete, what is the best way to watch Star Wars? I voted 1-6 because that's the way I would show it to someone who's never seen it before. Although you do lose the Vader/father revalation, I think Anakin turning to Vader is more interesting.
    I like to watch them IV-VI, I-III.

My friend had me start watching Star Wars around the time Episode III was coming out on DVD. So I watched them in the order they were released (4-6, 1-3). I think they're more interesting that way.
    Last edited by Skywalker; 03-30-2007, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    you have to watch 4-6 first because if you don't then you won't be as curious about how vader got the way he did...

if the rest of us had to wait 20 years so does everyone else.

well maybe not 20 years but at least a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterShake
    Wow, is it really that unclear? Now that all the star wars movies are out, how do you think it should be viewed if you sat down and watched them all? Imagine you are showing them to someone for the FIRST time (like a child or something). Some people say they should be watched in order for the complete story, some people say the way they were released because then you are shocked when you find out Vader is Lukes father. Does that make sense?
    I understood it. I would say that if you have never seen them, then the way they were released, "4-6", "1-3" while the story will be out of order, for a first time viewer, to watch the modern three, followed by the 'old' three, I think the there would be a let down.

For someone who has watched them in the past, and wants to have a Star Wars marathon, then I say you watch them in order, as the prequels set the table for the original story.

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Wow, is it really that unclear? Now that all the star wars movies are out, how do you think it should be viewed if you sat down and watched them all? Imagine you are showing them to someone for the FIRST time (like a child or something). Some people say they should be watched in order for the complete story, some people say the way they were released because then you are shocked when you find out Vader is Lukes father. Does that make sense?

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Holy crap, i have absolutetly no clue what you meant...and just wanted to bump this for wookieebronco and the rest....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X