Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs that should be banned from movies forever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs that should be banned from movies forever...

because of overuse.

"Papas got a brand new bag"

I seen it used three times in the last 36 hours and of course it's always used the same way. Usually when a character either has a makeover or just changes from what is normal for that person.

"Staying Alive"

It's used pretty much in the same way as the one above.

"Bad to the bone"

Another song like the ones above but it's a little more specific as far as usage.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Can you think of anymore songs that should never be used in a movie again? I know there is a ton of them out there.

i think that one song they always play when ever someone goes to england should be band.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
      i think that one song they always play when ever someone goes to england should be band.
      Uhhh, Their National Anthem?

Comment

I think "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor should be incorporated into every movie

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Uhhh, Their National Anthem?
          na the song that goes "london brinks i was there too " or somethin like that. its on the friends epesode where they went to london.
          sigpic

Comment

"End of the World" by REM should be banned. I think every teen sex/high school movie in the 90's used that song.

Comment

"End of the World" by REM should be banned. I think every teen sex/high school movie in the 90's used that song.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry, My hand stuttered

Comment

"Theme from Chariots of Fire" - used whenever two characters are running

Comment

The all time movie champion has to be "O Fortuna" by Karl Orff.

Special mention to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On", and "Ride of the Valkries" by Wagner.

Comment

Walk Like A Man by Franki Valli should be banned
                          I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Anytime a movie has that song "IT's raining men" is not a good thing

Comment

any song by Aerosmith . . . especially a remake of a quality song by a quality band--case and point, "Come Together" by The Beatles for the movie Armageddon. in fact, Armageddon should be banned also.
                              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X