Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Are You Playing?

    It's a great time to be a video gamer and so many things are out. We are now living in the next-Gen era. Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii/DS... so many platforms, so many games.

    So the question here is this: What are you currently playing. I want to know what games you are thumbing around with (or with the Wii, swinging) and I want to know whether you recommend it and grade it with a 10-scale.

    Let's keep discussions with threads in this forum but on this thread I just want to see what my fellow Bronco-man is playing.


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    It's a great time to be a video gamer and so many things are out. We are now living in the next-Gen era. Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii/DS... so many platforms, so many games.

    So the question here is this: What are you currently playing. I want to know what games you are thumbing around with (or with the Wii, swinging) and I want to know whether you recommend it and grade it with a 10-scale.

    Let's keep discussions with threads in this forum but on this thread I just want to see what my fellow Bronco-man is playing.
    Thats it, im out!!



    Right now, i just bought the new battefield 2142 for pc..... 10/10 suggest you guys test it out..
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      HAHA, I guess I should change that to fellow NFL Football lover.


      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

      Comment


      • #4
        Playing F.E.A.R. again on my PC after getting some new video card drivers. Can run the game on max now; looks amazing.


        "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

        Comment


        • #5
          I got a laptop(finally) a month or so ago, and am really getting into World of Warcraft.

          Other than that, I don't play much in the way of video games(though after a few drinks at my mates we do get into Karaoke Star on PS2).
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • #6
            Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the 360.

            I will play this game FOREVER. Until they come out with Elder Scrolls 5.

            Comment


            • #7
              all my gaming is done on my 360 and right now I'm playing the following ...


              Fight Night round 3 - AWESOME GAME if you like boxing. Career mode is sweet. Gameplay, soundtrack and graphics are in my opinion some of the best I've seen ... overall 10/10 Hands down, an instant classic!!

              Tony Hawks Project 8 - eh .... not big on all the challenges you have to pass to open new parts of the city some of them are just rediculous in terms of actually accomplishing them. But Overall I'd give the game a 7.5/10 for graphics and game play. They really did a good job on a few new features in the game.

              and just finished Gears Of War - If your in to the shooters, this is a must have. A little short but intense!! I'm more of a sports gamer, but had to give this one a shot so I played on normal level and beat it in about 8-9 hours, but I've heard the Harder skill levels are more intense and take a little longer. graphics, sound and gameplay are bar none in this game ... overall 9/10, only missing one point due to being such a short game.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I am currently playing MADDEN 2007 ON THE PC. It is much more realistic and you can have a very realistic franchise going if you download a editor.

                PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 on Xbox 360 is another game I am playing.
                Last edited by AsianOrange; 03-15-2007, 08:32 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  I got a laptop(finally) a month or so ago, and am really getting into World of Warcraft.

                  Other than that, I don't play much in the way of video games(though after a few drinks at my mates we do get into Karaoke Star on PS2).
                  Are you trapped in that world like everybody else that pl;ays it?


                  Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                  2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CinnaManMan
                    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the 360.

                    I will play this game FOREVER. Until they come out with Elder Scrolls 5.
                    Are you getting the expansion pack when it comes out?


                    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Def Jam Icon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        College Hoops 2k7

                        And COD 3

                        Both for 360...
                        Administrator

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          COD 3 and NFL Street 3 both for PS2, I will smoke anyone on both.
                          sigpic

                          Broncs All the Way Baby!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've been playing alot of Motorstorm the past day. That game is so fun, I really like it. Honest opinion, I give it an 8.5 out of 10. Great game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              Are you getting the expansion pack when it comes out?
                              Definately. I have all the other mods on it already

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X