Dane Cook, Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Cook, Good or Bad?

I love Dane, but alot of people don't. i wanna know what you guys think.
    Funny
    37.50%
    Kinda Funny, Kinda Stupid
    28.13%
    Stupid
    34.38%

I like all comedians....Maybe not all of them!

You'll probably hear people that don't like him cause he still material....I personally don't care.

If it make me laugh I don't care who's bit it is!

Comment

Dane Cook, Good or Bad?
      Both.

For a 3-minute stretch, he can have you in tears.

Then for the next 7 minutes, you're wondering why you haven't flicked the channel on the remote.

He's hit and miss. His hits are tremendous, his misses last a lifetime.

Comment

For me: exactly how DS said it.

Comment

Needed option: Who is he?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

It's hit or miss with him as stated.

I've got all his cds some tracks you just go "" but some you seriously laugh out loud till you cry

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
              It's hit or miss with him as stated.

I've got all his cds some tracks you just go "" but some you seriously laugh out loud till you cry
              My favorite CD is Retaliation. I think that's the one with the one about the ketchup. That is funny stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead4
                My favorite CD is Retaliation. I think that's the one with the one about the ketchup. That is funny stuff right there.
                I like his skits about the guy that got struck by a vehicle, "Oh No Kool-Aid" was hilaroius, and Car alarm was hilarious

Comment

I like his skits about the guy that got struck by a vehicle, "Oh No Kool-Aid" was hilaroius, and Car alarm was hilarious
                  Yeah. "He tried walking around like he just didn't get struck by a vehicle."
                  That's not exactly how it goes, but it's somethin' like that. I like how he says vehicle.

Comment

he is my favorite comeidan

Comment

Yeah. "He tried walking around like he just didn't get struck by a vehicle."
                      That's not exactly how it goes, but it's somethin' like that. I like how he says vehicle.
                      I can do that one word for word i think

here we go

3 weeks ago one of my dreams came true. I saw something i always wanted to witness live

I saw someone get hit by a car! Nailed! this guy got hit right in the hip, thats your center of gravity and when you get hit that sends you flipping through the Air like Eddie Gordo from Tekken when someone is just pressing buttons randomly

I always just miss it, im looking, then i go to order my twisty cone BAM Oh what? what happened? the guy got hit? No!?!?! I just went to order my twisty cone and I missed it.

This guy gets nailed! This is the setup, hes walking down the street and hes doing that wacky speed walk, with the buzz in his ears. and i dont know what it is that you listen to that makes you do that freaking walk. Just a tamborene or marracas or something like that.

So Johnny Tamborene is crossing the street, hes got the "Not a good time to cross signal" as hes going across, i see the car coming down the street.

when i see the car im like YES! Dont talk to me, dont talk to me, im watching this

BAM! the guy goes flying into the air. his shoes fly off, when you get hit by a vehicle sometimes your shoes will fly off! sometimes your pants will come off. but i was not fortunate enough to see the pants portion of this strike.

he got hit by a dodge by the way, i thought that was Ironic

I did try to help this man. as the car was coming towards him i reached out and i said "OHHHH!" thats all i could think of to say. theres so many things in retrospect i wish i said. i would have liked to have said "YOURE ABOUT TO GET STRUCK BY A VEHICLE!" but instead i went with "Ohhh!"

The guy gets tagged, he comes down perfectly on his feet, then he jumps in the air. then he starts walking around embarresed. hes trying to play it off like he didnt just get hit by a car.

People around him are all like "OH MY GOD! Are you ok?" Hes like "im fine, im fine, seriously Im fine, im just a bit hungry but other than that im fine"

"No you should really sit down, youre bleeding from the ears"

"I know, i do that, every couple of weeks i empty out the blood in my own head. Has anyone seen my shoes? I kicked them off in a fit of joy. i love getting struck by vehicles and sometimes ill kick my shoes off in a fit of joy. Im just going to go over to this bush and puke shards of my pelvis"

Comment

That is so funny man. Dane cook rules!

Comment

That is so funny man. Dane cook rules!
                          He's pretty random, which is the best part about him

Comment

My fingers hurt after that post

Comment

My fingers hurt after that post
                              lol that sucks. I type one key at a time. like 15 wpm.

Comment

Working...
                              X