Justice League of America movie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice League of America movie!!!!

March 19, 2007 - Last week's news that Bryan Singer was developing a new thriller with his Usual Suspects screenwriter Chris McQuarrie sparked the speculation that the director's Superman sequel may have stalled.

Now comes a report that claims the sequel may have been scrapped entirely, but that doesn't mean Brandon Routh will be retiring his Super-duds anytime soon.

According to Moviehole.net, Warner Bros. is considering postponing (or outright shelving) a direct sequel to Superman Returns in favor of putting the Man of Steel in their recently announced Justice League of America movie.

The site adds that Batman would not be involved in the Justice League film, leaving that franchise separate from both Superman and JLA.

IGN heard the same rumors over the weekend, but our inquiries to our Superman sources had gone unanswered at time of publish.
    http://movies.ign.com/articles/773/773710p1.html
    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Originally posted by antiwup
    March 19, 2007 - Last week's news that Bryan Singer was developing a new thriller with his Usual Suspects screenwriter Chris McQuarrie sparked the speculation that the director's Superman sequel may have stalled.

Now comes a report that claims the sequel may have been scrapped entirely, but that doesn't mean Brandon Routh will be retiring his Super-duds anytime soon.

According to Moviehole.net, Warner Bros. is considering postponing (or outright shelving) a direct sequel to Superman Returns in favor of putting the Man of Steel in their recently announced Justice League of America movie.

The site adds that Batman would not be involved in the Justice League film, leaving that franchise separate from both Superman and JLA.

IGN heard the same rumors over the weekend, but our inquiries to our Superman sources had gone unanswered at time of publish.
    http://movies.ign.com/articles/773/773710p1.html
    it wont be the same without batman!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

I am a DC BUFF!!! And I cant stand BATMAN!!!! I am a huge GL fan so I hope they include him in the League (Then Hopefully an "Emerald Dawn" Spinoff). He is an original member so I dont see why they would put him in. I do however think if they were to make this film it would most likely be the cast from the series (WW/Supes/MartianManhunter/HawkGirl/Flash/GLJohnStewart)
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

They can't pull off a movie with too many villians (i.e. Batman and Robin), I can only imagine what a wreck Justice League would be. Will I see it? Yes. Will I like it? Probably. Should they make it? No. Some things are better left comics or cartoons. I for one would rather see just a straight Superman sequel. I really enjoyed Returns.

Comment

I think it's way too soon. I'd like to see other major DC characters get established on screen, Green lantern, Wonder Woman and flash. Not to mention superman and batman's respective sequels. And to see a JLA movie without batman would be wrong.

Comment

It would be trash at this point, almost on par with how the justice league looked on Smallville.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              It would be trash at this point, almost on par with how the justice league looked on Smallville.
              i agree that smallvilles justice league is very laughable and stupid!

[

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
                i agree that smallvilles justice league is very laughable and stupid!
                Smallville has a JL??? I'm glad I never started watching that show....As soon as I found out Lex and Clark were childhood friends I grabbed a spoon and shoved it in my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                  I think it's way too soon. I'd like to see other major DC characters get established on screen, Green lantern, Wonder Woman and flash. Not to mention superman and batman's respective sequels. And to see a JLA movie without batman would be wrong.
                  This brings back a lot of memories I would like to see Captain America and Flash as well as the others you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                    This brings back a lot of memories I would like to see Captain America and Flash as well as the others you mentioned.
                    I agree about captain america, but with his comic death the possibility looks unlikely. Flash is still possible if goyer is still attached behind it.

Comment

Working...
                    X