Madden 08 ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by specialblend154
    i would like it if they made it possible to dive over the pile on goalline situations.
    They do have that...

Comment

i actually am pretty sure that in 08 madden will have gang tackeling...i really hope for next years madden on the 360 that it is more like playstations...if you ask me madden for the 360 sucked
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
        They do have that...
        its only at the corners of the endzones, im talking about like 4th and 1. i wanna fly over the pile and also kill people with a linebacker when they try to jump over.

Comment

i hope they make create a cheerleader mode so i can create some hot cheerleaders to stare at when i sit on the bench in super star mode

Comment

They need to definetlly add the names to the throwback teams instead of having #s that don't make any sense. Or at least put the real numbers that the real players had.

Comment

Originally posted by specialblend154
              its only at the corners of the endzones, im talking about like 4th and 1. i wanna fly over the pile and also kill people with a linebacker when they try to jump over.
              ON 360 you can jump over the pile like that.
              sigpic

Comment

They need to allow you to import a dynasty from, say, 2007 to 2008. Ive actually known people who held off on getting Madden because of they were still wrapped up in their dynasty from an earlier version of Madden. As a matter of fact, its stupid that they dont let you do this.

Comment

They must add Gang tackles. Im tired of running right by a guy because he's being tackled then he breaks it and runs for yards.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
                    They need to allow you to import a dynasty from, say, 2007 to 2008. Ive actually known people who held off on getting Madden because of they were still wrapped up in their dynasty from an earlier version of Madden. As a matter of fact, its stupid that they dont let you do this.
                    This one I don't think you can do.

They added new stats like Man Coverage, Trucking, Zone Coverage, Run block footwork, ball carrier vision, etc. So when you import an roster from an older game, the players wouldn't have these stats.

Comment

Why is this in the Fantasy Sports forum?
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

they should have "brawl mode" where during the offseason, you can go to the bar to have boxing matches with other nfl players that you meet there, or just random people that you feel like beating up.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                          they should have "brawl mode" where during the offseason, you can go to the bar to have boxing matches with other nfl players that you meet there, or just random people that you feel like beating up.
                          best idea in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                            i hope they make create a cheerleader mode so i can create some hot cheerleaders to stare at when i sit on the bench in super star mode
                            ****ing just go to other teams websites and stare at their cheerleader pictures. why would you rather look at animated cheerleaders?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                              ****ing just go to other teams websites and stare at their cheerleader pictures. why would you rather look at animated cheerleaders?
                              because,

i tend to do naughty things when i stare at real cheerleaders

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                                because,

i tend to do naughty things when i stare at real cheerleaders
                                Who doesn't do nasty things when they look at real Cheerleaders?

Comment

Working...
                                X