Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 08 ideas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by cheesehead4
    Who doesn't do nasty things when they look at real Cheerleaders?
    gay people i guess?

    i dont know.

    i think cheerleaders are hot.

    to bad most of the cheerleaders at my school are ugly

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
      gay people i guess?

      i dont know.

      i think cheerleaders are hot.

      to bad most of the cheerleaders at my school are ugly
      that sucks. bad.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by cheesehead4
        that sucks. bad.
        yes it does actually.

        i blame them responsible for our losing football seasons every damn year.

        their just not hot enough for other teams to look at them during the games.

        this increases the other teams focus and concentration.

        even though our starting running back is in a wheel chair and our full back has to push him through the holes the offensive line doesnt develop.

        im 100% sure that if we had hot cheerleaders our running back would have atleast 1000 yards next season.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
          yes it does actually.

          i blame them responsible for our losing football seasons every damn year.

          their just not hot enough for other teams to look at them during the games.

          this increases the other teams focus and concentration.

          even though our starting running back is in a wheel chair and our full back has to push him through the holes the offensive line doesnt develop.

          im 100% sure that if we had hot cheerleaders our running back would have atleast 1000 yards next season.
          do some recruiting.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by cheesehead4
            do some recruiting.
            you should do some recruiting.

            i know you can get all the good girls come to our school.

            besides

            i tried recruiting.

            i barrowed my grandma's baby boy and carried him around in a stroller and tried to look cute.

            it just doesnt work that way anymore.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SM19
              The draft absolutely must be fixed. The draft in the last version was so bad it actually ruined my enjoyment of Franchise mode.
              yeah i agree with that.

              the raitings are so dumb and the teams most of the time make dumb picks like colts getting a QB in the first round.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Doggcow
                if they just remade 07, without the glitches and stupidity of some plays (e.g. Goalline and playaction pass to Chad Johnson in the slot, since you cant put your #1 CB on him, and he just tears past your 3rd string CB)
                you can in the game put your best guy on him i cant remeber where but i think you can
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                  yeah i agree with that.

                  the raitings are so dumb and the teams most of the time make dumb picks like colts getting a QB in the first round.
                  Yah the draft is highly unrealistic. Kinda like i looked at the team records midway through the season and saw the Browns had the worst record. I then went to trades and traded my 1st rounder and a F- Player to the Browns for their 1st rounder. Cheap i know, but i wanted to get an all-star!


                  OK so flash forward, the Broncos win the Super Bowl and have the 1st pick in the draft. The draft begins and i decide to pick a "Top-5" Wr. (Marshall isnt good yet, and Walker is only average in the game... So i needed another big time guy).

                  It is now pick 28 and i see that a "Top-5" Qb is STILL available. I packaged my 3rd rounder and a random backup player to whoever, and drafted the top 5 qb.

                  The Wr turned out to be a 88 ranking. And the Qb was a 84 ranking. Jay Cutler got passed up on the depth chart... Sad i know. But dont worry, Plummer is now a 94 after the first season, and locked up to a longterm contract...


                  Madden desperately needs to fix the drafting charts and make the draft better.

                  They should also make trades MUCH more realistic. Not some of the wacky ones i have pulled off.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X