Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Theme Songs!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sports Theme Songs!

    I was listening to the Steve Czaban show this morning on Fox Sports Radio and he asked a question for callers and the question was "What is your favorite sports theme song(s) from present dating back to when you can remember!

    Mine are:

    - NBA (old theme song) when the NBA was worth watching
    - NFL
    - ESPN's, FOX, CBS college football

    One caller called in with the old "Wide World of Sports" theme song!

  • #2
    I like Monday Night Football theme song.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      the fight song of the annapolis naval academy!!!!
      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

      [


      denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

      Comment


      • #4
        Air Force's fight song, and MLB/NFL music...when they play I know its time to roll!
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • #5
          On, brave old Army team,
          On to the fray:
          Fight on to victory,
          For that's the fearless Army way.



          known that by heart since i was 3

          RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

          I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

          Comment


          • #6
            OHH, you mean fight songs. Well, Tennessee has the best fight song ever! Then Notre Dame, and then USC, and the CSU. Those are my top 4!

            (I am a nerd, and I know ALOT of fight songs)
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              The old Formula one BBC opening theme. Nothing has ever come close to being a perfect fit for a theme tune like that was.
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

              Comment


              • #8
                No BVP, I mean the instrumental song before sports like the NFL Monday night song, I also like the CBS college basketball theme song. Anyway, there is no better fight song than LSU's

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                  I was listening to the Steve Czaban show this morning on Fox Sports Radio and he asked a question for callers and the question was "What is your favorite sports theme song(s) from present dating back to when you can remember!

                  Mine are:

                  - NBA (old theme song) when the NBA was worth watching
                  - NFL
                  - ESPN's, FOX, CBS college football

                  One caller called in with the old "Wide World of Sports" theme song!
                  Czaban used to be on locally in Charlotte. I wondered where he was working.
                  CBS college football does it right. It doesn't get much better than SEC football on Saturdays, except of course Bronco Sundays.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                    Czaban used to be on locally in Charlotte. I wondered where he was working.
                    CBS college football does it right. It doesn't get much better than SEC football on Saturdays, except of course Bronco Sundays.

                    He's out of Wash D.C. now or somewhere in Maryland! His show is great and I enjoy listening to him every morning going to work on XM radio (Fox Sports)!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BVP
                      OHH, you mean fight songs. Well, Tennessee has the best fight song ever! Then Notre Dame, and then USC, and the CSU. Those are my top 4!

                      (I am a nerd, and I know ALOT of fight songs)
                      "O' Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me!

                      Good ol' Rocky Top!

                      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

                      Rocky Top Tennessee!!!!!!!"

                      Yeah, I'm a nerd like that too.

                      I also like Texas' fight song, USC's, and Michigan's. Penn State's isn't too bad either.
                      Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 04-02-2007, 04:05 PM.
                      sigpic

                      "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Georgia Tech's fight song.
                        the space that is mine



                        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          CBS NFL Theme.
                          MNF.
                          Fox NFL Theme.

                          sigpic

                          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                          There are three things you can expect in life:

                          1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X