Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    [email protected] 1$ $00 0dd
    I feel a headache coming on....

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    DO that too.

Not so bad with that one anymore though.

it's always something, aitn it? lol

Ever typed ;p; instead of lol? ha ha;p;
    [email protected] 1$ $00 0dd

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    My one is when I take too long to take my finger off Caps Lock and end up with the first two letters in CApitals!
    DO that too.

Not so bad with that one anymore though.

it's always something, aitn it? lol

Ever typed ;p; instead of lol? ha ha;p;

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    My one is when I take too long to take my finger off Caps Lock and end up with the first two letters in CApitals!
    I always do that Especially on words starting with "th".

Leave a comment:

• BigBroncLove
    replied
    OH Man, I ALWAYS DO THAT!!!

Like It;s, instead of It's?

I developed this just recently too. No new puter or anything. Just started noticing it a few month ago, and now I have to check that almost every post I make.

Driving my NUTS!!!
    Glad to hear I am not alone.

Same here with me. I never had any problems, and then about four or five months back it started popping up. It's as if my motor controls are to lazy to make go that extra key further to hit the ' key. Editing my posts after I make them has become nearly an every post ordeal..... and if I don't, sometimes it doesn;t come out right, but I don't like editing after someone has posted below me

I've also noticed when I switch from my laptop to a regular keybord, since my laptop keyboard is smaller then a normal keboard, I feel completely out of place, and start typing in sand script or something..... very very embarassing sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied

I developed this just recently too. No new puter or anything. Just started noticing it a few month ago, and now I have to check that almost every post I make.

Driving my NUTS!!!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    now that is funny stuff....

Yeah, Cinna, to tell you the truth I have never noticed your typing problems. I think I have more mistakes from my typing then yours, even with your comp problems(which is horrible at times. Some letter end up being typed to soon, things out of place. I always hit the ; key instead of the ' key.....). If you are having problems, your damn good at covering them up

Driving my NUTS!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigBroncLove
    replied
    Something I havent seen in y9ur posts though.

Guess I'll suffer through somehow, lol.

But you start posting that LEET stuff, and the keyboard will be the last of your problems here.
    now that is funny stuff....

Yeah, Cinna, to tell you the truth I have never noticed your typing problems. I think I have more mistakes from my typing then yours, even with your comp problems(which is horrible at times. Some letter end up being typed to soon, things out of place. I always hit the ; key instead of the ' key.....). If you are having problems, your damn good at covering them up

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Nope, just ordered the part and it should be here within a few days.

Until then, you will have to put up with my double spacing!

Something I havent seen in y9ur posts though.

Guess I'll suffer through somehow, lol.

But you start posting that LEET stuff, and the keyboard will be the last of your problems here.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    That happened to my old laptop. A guy in Parker charge me $100 to open it up and soder that little thing back together.

Did a crappy job though. Thing broke again less than a month later.

Your DOOMED Cinny!!!

DOOOOOOOMED!!

This will drive you crazy until you finally give up and get a fancy new laptop to cruise around on, lol.

Hope it doesnt get to that. :thumb:
    Nope, just ordered the part and it should be here within a few days.

Until then, you will have to put up with my double spacing!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Good to hear

Watch out about taking the laptop to places like bestbuy though to see if they will fix it. I remember when I took mine in for that AC jack problem, Best buy said they didn;t know how to fix it and I would have to buy a new laptop. After doing some trouble shooting with HP, I found out it is really a simple procedure, you just have to know what you are doing. Unfortunately when it comes to laptops I have no idea what I am doing .

If you get that roll out USB keyboard, if you use a numpad, you will have to get a seperate thing a majige for that. Good luck Cinna. I hate comp problems.....

That happened to my old laptop. A guy in Parker charge me $100 to open it up and soder that little thing back together.

Did a crappy job though. Thing broke again less than a month later.

Your DOOMED Cinny!!!

DOOOOOOOMED!!

This will drive you crazy until you finally give up and get a fancy new laptop to cruise around on, lol.

Hope it doesnt get to that. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• BigBroncLove
    replied
    Nah, found a replacement keyboard on Ebay for $17 and an online Dell manual on how to install it.

I'm on it!
    Aha! I should of expected as much from a ninja

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Good to hear

Watch out about taking the laptop to places like bestbuy though to see if they will fix it. I remember when I took mine in for that AC jack problem, Best buy said they didn;t know how to fix it and I would have to buy a new laptop. After doing some trouble shooting with HP, I found out it is really a simple procedure, you just have to know what you are doing. Unfortunately when it comes to laptops I have no idea what I am doing .

If you get that roll out USB keyboard, if you use a numpad, you will have to get a seperate thing a majige for that. Good luck Cinna. I hate comp problems.....
    Nah, found a replacement keyboard on Ebay for $17 and an online Dell manual on how to install it.

I'm on it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X